Yikes

They should give her the chair and make it public.

Pretty quick to come to that conclusion. You have zero idea what her mother may have done to drive her daughter to do that. That type of evil isn't always created. It's sometimes inherited.

One thing I know for sure....if someone tells me to put a towel over my head I'm going to look for plan B.

I had an attempted bank robbery years ago after the lobby was closed but the drive thru was still open. A guy pulls up and gives the teller a note to send out $20,000. The teller just stepped out of sight until the guy drove off. When the cops showed up she said she knew something was wrong right away. How did you know, the cops asked? "He was the only guy to drive up all day with a towel over his head!"

Pretty quick to come to that conclusion. You have zero idea what her mother may have done to drive her daughter to do that. That type of evil isn't always created. It's sometimes inherited.

Wait a minute...you're lecturing me about jumping to conclusions?

Twatwaffle

"STERLING – The daughter of a Morrison woman whose body was found in a burning home Saturday shot her in the head Thursday, then she and a friend waited a day, cleaning up, before setting the house on fire to conceal the crime, investigators said today."

Someone got paid to write that ****? I STILL don't know what the !@#$ it means and I've read it 10 times.

"STERLING The daughter of a Morrison woman whose body was found in a burning home Saturday shot her in the head Thursday, then she and a friend waited a day, cleaning up, before setting the house on fire to conceal the crime, investigators said today."

Someone got paid to write that ****? I STILL don't know what the !@#$ it means and I've read it 10 times.

Have to say... Even from me, the King of the Awkward sentence... I had to slowly read it 3 times.

Daughter killed mother, shot her in head on Thursday, cleaned house, than torched said house to hide crime. They then found the woman shot, in burned out house on Saturday.

Third go @ it, I just had to K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. It's the American way!