Amazon Prime Day: July 11

YoloinOhio

What we don't order on there is dogfood, get that through Chewy. Wife handles that, but damn if that package doesn't get delivered right as the other bag is about out...and I mean very last day of food.

I have no idea if that place is cheaper or not than petsmart etc, but the convenience and timing is unreal.

And my dogs eat food that ain't available at the Kroger.

Yeah, I'm looking for the best place for it. I feed her Science Diet and it's usually about $35 a bag at Petco. I think that I got it for like $27 on Amazon or something. I've found it as cheap as like $24 I think but I'm always looking for a better option.

I had no idea that the old HBO shows are available on amazon's streaming service. I always thought that they kept those for HBO go. I never had HBO, so I haven't seen a second of any of their big shows. I'm sure I'll have to check out the Sopranos at some point, but I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm last night. I know how I'm going to be wasting my free time for a while.

I had no idea that the old HBO shows are available on amazon's streaming service. I always thought that they kept those for HBO go. I never had HBO, so I haven't seen a second of any of their big shows. I'm sure I'll have to check out the Sopranos at some point, but I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm last night. I know how I'm going to be wasting my free time for a while.

they have awesome stuff on there from PBS as well, and the original series are really good.

I liked best so far

TransParent

High Castle

Sneaky Pete

Have not watched most of the others...so they may be good bad...just dont know.

Edited by plenzmd1

Wife is a prime member. She orders 8 a clock at night and a lot of times it comes next day sometimes 2nd day.

If you are a prime member it is a family membership so you can get listed.

I sent link to Amazon pointing out page on Amazon which showed differences between Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Student; I asked why they did misrepresented it not stating that Amazon Prime days were usable by those with Amazon Prime Student. Page was removed but no response on email. Bury the evidence apparently.

Amazon Prime. Not diving it other societal issues, say healthcare... ;-) Get everybody onboard to pool the $$$. What about the poor person living out in sticks, pays same, and it takes them an extra day?

LoL... I am close to a hub. Since I am not a Prime Member, they have been throttling back, holding the order longer since I always manage my orders around "Free Shipping."

Just for giggles. If they ever did get most people onboard, can Amazon still provide the same service? Like if an amusement park didn't put limits on the "Fast Pass" thingys. Say everybody bought a "Fast Pass."

Save your 99 bucks. You can wait to get your consumer schit. It won't kill you.

Stay unpredictable with ordering too! :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

put kodi on it and you will have the full experience.

Poojer I gave up on Firestick and kodi. I have never been able to stream any pro sports feeds. 50/50 shot on movies at best. It's a hacked Firestick as well but I haven't tried to use it in months. I don't know what I'm missing but it's almost useless to me.

Poojer I gave up on Firestick and kodi. I have never been able to stream any pro sports feeds. 50/50 shot on movies at best. It's a hacked Firestick as well but I haven't tried to use it in months. I don't know what I'm missing but it's almost useless to me.

Did you install the following addons? SALTS and Exodus for movies/tv, and Sports devil, Castaway, and Pro Sports for sports?

Did you install the following addons? SALTS and Exodus for movies/tv, and Sports devil, Castaway, and Pro Sports for sports?

Only one that looks familiar to me out of that list is Sports Devil. I will try the others though. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Mine seems alright but it is so difficult to navigate kodi. Anyone have any tips?

I will do that today too. Anything else that we should add?