PPP Fantasy Football 2917

8 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Tyrod's Concussion is atop the standings and has been in first place every week this season.

Watch out. Look what happened to me. Lost 2 games until the semi final round of the championship

I think it was you who beat me. I was up like 50 pts and Drew Brees iirc came out with 47 touchdowns 

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Watch out. Look what happened to me. Lost 2 games until the semi final round of the championship

I think it was you who beat me. I was up like 50 pts and Drew Brees iirc came out with 47 touchdowns 

:D   that's right, I was going to change my team name to the Breesway  !!!

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

What the heck are the tiebreaking procedures?

Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/160411/settings

Not sure why White suppressors where ever in first I swept them, but you and I split, so I think it would be total points scored.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

What the heck are the tiebreaking procedures?

Per the website it's: "best regular season record vs opponent wins"... but that's unclear to me what that exactly means. From looking at the overall standings, it seems as if it's determined by record first, then points scored, then head to head. (that's the only way I can figure it, I just can't find a link on our team settings page that spells it out clearly). 

It was 2 years ago on a season I only lost 4 games, in first place by far and destroying opponents that I was up 80 points going in to Monday night over Fred's Stiff Arm.

Bruce Jenner's !@#$ lost by 1.5 pts in the semifinal on tomorrow.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

It was 2 years ago on a season I only lost 4 games, in first place by far and destroying opponents that I was up 80 points going in to Monday night over Fred's Stiff Arm.

Bruce Jenner's !@#$ lost by 1.5 pts in the semifinal on tomorrow.

What's your excuse this year?