Pretend your a free agent player

Frez

What would entice you to come to Buffalo and play?

JP Losman?

The Fans?

The nice weather?

How about a nice contract?

My point is, it's going to take some cash to bring in some players. You're not going to bring them here on love alone.

The defense, provided it can tread water without big Pat. Although I have a hunch, Edwards is a stud in the making. Consider his stats along with how much playing time he actually received. One big question I have is, knowing the market for Left tackles in particular, why not use the transition tag on Jennings??? The strategy worked well with peerless... i don't get it, worst case scenario, you get stuck with him at a top 10 avg. salary, which he is worth, and get one more year out of him, with the possibility to lock him up long term at a cap friendly hit.

Guest ForeverBillsNutty

You guys like to do lots of pretending.

You think you genreal maneger or something

Why dont everybody just talk about football insted of money and contracs

These guys make enough to buy winter homes in other markets..the issues you mention are all secondary to ownership, franchise management, coaching ..the money is relatively equal everywhere or its rounding error differences in most cases.

I think, with obviously some bias, we are attractive. An up and coming head coach, two young innovative coordinators--lots of guys with playing and extensive coaching experience on the staff.....I don't think our location is that much of an issue....

Honestly, if I were a NFL football player and knowing the average career of an NFL player is something like 4 years, I'd have to go where the money is just like everyone else in the NFL does. If Buffalo offered me a 5 year deal at $4 million a year and a $10 million signing bonus and team "B" offered me a 5 year deal at $4 million a year and a $11 million signing bonus, I'm taking the extra million, no question about it. Just like everyone else would if they were ever actually in that position.

You guys like to do lots of pretending.

You think you genreal maneger or something

Why dont  everybody just talk about football insted of money and contracs

259844[/snapback]

Hey, yo, Rock...if you ain't talkin 'bout money and contracs, y'know, then, you know then you ain't talking about, you know, football.

What would entice you to come to Buffalo and play?

JP Losman?

The Fans?

The nice weather?

How about a nice contract?

My point is, it's going to take some cash to bring in some players. You're not going to bring them here on love alone.

259790[/snapback]

If you are going for a second-tier free agent, you offer them a chance to start, if they are a backup now. And you getto join a team that's good, if they play somewhere bad. A-list FA's it's about the $$$$.

PTR