What's the most you have paid...

$6.50 at a Bills game.  I believe it was 22 oz.  Only sell them in the upper decks I think.

259774[/snapback]

you guys got it nice. 20 oz at America West Arena is around 8 or 9 bucks.

Probably around 8 bucks at Sun Devil Stadium. not sure though. (last game I was at was the free MNF game between SD and MIA)

side note, at that game, it was 1st come 1st serve for seats. I got there and ran right to the beer line. I was 1st in my line. The Sun Devil co-eds were working the

concessions that night. They kicked things off right. 1st one in line got one full FREE beer to chug then they gave you the beer you paid for. That was one cold 20 oz. chug!

In a night? Well over $60 at $5.75 a pop (at a Reds game). Lets just say, I no longer drink -before- games, which causes me to spend that kind of money.

That was the same night that I was nearly thrown out for standing over the bullpen and yelling at Roger Clemens.

I believe it was $9.25 at a dolphins game. The beers were huge though - enormous.

Man, you are spoiled if you won't pay more than $5 for a beer at a stadium. Most bas down here the beers are $4.50 - $5.50

In a night? Holy crap, I've had nights where I've spend over $200.