NBA 2017-18

55 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I don’t torture myself in the least. You shouldn’t concern yourself so much.

you gave quite an emotional rant there (once again)

it's not totally fixed but you should know how it is going to be called after a few years of watching how things go in sports...

49 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you gave quite an emotional rant there (once again)

it's not totally fixed but you should know how it is going to be called after a few years of watching how things go in sports...

Emotional rant? Again? Lol. Your sad, Raptor-fan LeBron envy has you confusing me with someone else. But I understand. It’s your M.O. to tell people how they should or shouldn’t feel as well as to let everyone know when it’s time to drop a subject. 

Yeah, I fully understand the nature of how calls are made in sports; good and bad. Imo, last night’s call was bad. I will “rant” if I choose to. I suggest you simply ignore it.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

This is a great day for Derek Harper.

After last night,no one will remember his dribble out the clock mistake in the NBA playoffs as a Dallas Mavericks vs the Los Angeles Lakers in 1984.

then Magic did the same thing against the Celtics in the Final.

this was a million times worse than what JR did last night

Lakers threw away 2 games in that Final, Celtics fans thank them

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is why Lebron is such a lightning rod..his on-court play, in my mind, makes him  the GOAT. But that is as about as lousy as a teammate and leader can be. It is a mistake, it happened, the game is still in the balance..butI   his actions pretty much dictated to the rest of the team they had no chance and he was checking out.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She's excellent!

I would prefer  her doing the game more than Jackson...she is great no matter the role

Edited by plenzmd1

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Wow. Talk about body language. They had no chance in OT after that. 

See the game last night? Multiple times he didn’t get a call on the offensive end and stood there or walked towards half court. Never made it on the defensive side of the court. 

22 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

See the game last night? Multiple times he didn’t get a call on the offensive end and stood there or walked towards half court. Never made it on the defensive side of the court. 

these tendencies aren't much fun to watch, it deducts a few points from the 100 we start with for his career...