NBA 2017-18

Cavs keepin it interesting late.....but then Curry drains a 3.... I’ll stop with encouraging comments now....

Just now, Rob's House said:

Warriors are still the Patriots of the NBA. They have extra players with whistles.

A couple missed calls in a row there.... How do they miss the hack on Lebron? The foul at the other end wasn’t a shooting foul and it wasn’t on Lebron. He got the shaft twice in a row. 

• Like (+1) 1

That’s one reason I’ve learned to hate basketball at times. It’s far more “ref dependent” than others sports. I don’t Love Lebron, but he was there. Horrible block/charge call....again. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

I thought James moved sideways when KD jumped. Good call. The refs have missed obvious fouls on both sides imo.

He leaned a little but his feet were down and he had position...... IMO

Just now, Rob's House said:

You're allowed to move. They also missed the foul on Lebron's last shot. This is garbage.

I saw that, I don't usually watch NBA because of the refs a how arbitrarily they can apply the rules. The easiest sport to fix imo.

Lebron is a little like Coach K to me. Greata, but whines too much. Not a fan. Having said that,  I don’t think the last few minutes I’ve seen have been handled properly. 

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

I saw that, I don't usually watch NBA because of the refs a how arbitrarily they can apply the rules. The easiest sport to fix imo.

Hey, it was just a few years ago, right? . What was his name? Doughnagy? I knew people who knew his kids. 

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I respect that, I umpired a kids baseball game once and will never do that again. 

My kids did kids  BB games when in HS for $$$ and had to give fathers in their 40’s T’s for being such jerks! It made them VERY uncomfortable! To say the least....

• Haha (+1) 1

Where is Lebron next year? I think Lakers in the west is overrated. Philly gets 50% chance in my mind. Young guys, play off the ball more and rest old legs. Get to the Finals in the East if Boston isn’t too tough.