NBA 2017-18

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

8 years ago Train topped the charts with “Hey Soul Sister” and the Lakers won a title.  

I liked that song. I didn’t like that title and if Perkins didn’t go down that one would be hanging in the Garden.

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

8 years ago Train topped the charts with “Hey Soul Sister” and the Lakers won a title.  

They are currently not on anyone’s radar as a contender after drafting bag of bones Ingram and that rapping point guard with the loud daddy.  

This is much like your limited fb knowledge Ryan it’s ok we will revisit this in a year

lakers p

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cs were within 7. Were. :cry:

Cavs definitely have the momentum, but the after the 1st quarter, Celitcs played much better than game 3.  I was expecting a 7 game series, and I still do.  

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cs were within 7. Were. :cry:

Down 16 in the first, thanks for mailing it in again

i guess theoretically for a game 7 both teams have to give a darn?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Damn! 

I know that my lakers are targeting him.

This is why I hope we are really careful letting our young talent get away in hopes of signing guys like this when they can be offered huge money from their current team.  I would rather not let Julius Randle get away in hopes of going after this guy.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

This is why I hope we are really careful letting our young talent get away in hopes of signing guys like this when they can be offered huge money from their current team.  I would rather not let Julius Randle get away in hopes of going after this guy.

Yowzers. 

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

Down 16 in the first, thanks for mailing it in again

i guess theoretically for a game 7 both teams have to give a darn?

Unfortunately, they didn’t mail it in. They didn’t even play that poorly. They just lost. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Kawhi is better than 20 Julius Randles.  

What are you smoking ?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

As usual you cant see the forest through the trees.

It isnt about whether Kawhi is better (he is) it is about allowing Julius to sign with another team and STILL not getting Kawhi.

Your welcome.

Julius Randle, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, Ingram = ??

How about dah ? 

Kuzma is the man though