NBA 2017-18

56 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think it is nearly impossible to beat a team with four great players unless your team also has four great players.  

The only way GSW becomes mortal is if they get tired of winning championships and guys like Durant and/or Thompson leave the team.  

I think Durant's decision is a lot more important than what LeBron does in the off-season.  

It should a force of habit for fans over the age of say.... 22???  to realize that the regular season means bugger-all except to winnow out the last few playoff spots.

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

+175 on the Cavs now...worth the $$$$$? I say no. +250,  i be thinking about it.

They don’t match up. How are they going to score 100? Bron would have to score 60. Korver actually abused Smart for 9 minutes straight and that still wasn’t enough.

The role players might shoot better at home but the majority of them don’t even want to shot. JR or bust at home for the Cavs.

you can't predict anything with LeBron

but i guarantee that a team that has committed to not giving a tinkers dam about LeBron can beat him or give a huge battle

Cs have not played well on the road in the playoffs. 3 days rest could be a good thing (more time for Stevens to make adjustments) or bad thing (kills momentum). Game 3 is likely going to Cavs, but game 4 will be critical to take. 

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Celtics are a true team. The Cavs are not, at least through these two games. Defense, chemistry, effort - one team has shown it and the other hasn’t.

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Cavs quit. It reminded me of the time Lebron ripped off his Cavs jersey on his way off the floor in Boston. Right before he went to Miami. 

These are both things i texted my Celtics fan friend last night.  Cavs still don't seem to care, get disinterested/aloof any time there is a hint of difficulty.  I don't really see any way LeBron is wearing a Cavs jersey next season.  JR was JR last night and the Celtics continue to play great team basketball.

LeBron to Warriors this offseason and they go 82-0 :bag:

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Check the championships Ryan

8 years ago Train topped the charts with “Hey Soul Sister” and the Lakers won a title.  

They are currently not on anyone’s radar as a contender after drafting bag of bones Ingram and that rapping point guard with the loud daddy.  

Edited by Teddy KGB