NBA 2017-18

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s been great and is the favorite but my vote would 100% go to LeBron. This is the best season of his career and he’s one of the 5 best players of all-time (without question). We’ve taken his greatness for granted.

I do think Lebron will win it if he continues what he’s done thus far. Freak.

• Like (+1) 1

They show up for Christmas because they will be fined if they dog !@#$ a game that day

you find out 10 minutes before the game what stars don’t want to dress tonight and then you see well into the first if they want to bother trying if they bothered to dress

Except for Christmas games

16 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Did anyone just see the end of the rockets/celtics game? Two offensive fouls on harden!!?? Tremendous D by Smart. 

I have been watching the end of that game on a loop all day. Can’t stop laughing. The look on Harden’s face on those calls - priceless! 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have been watching the end of that game on a loop all day. Can’t stop laughing. The look on Harden’s face on those calls - priceless! 

To his credit, most guys would have flipped out and gotten thrown out. He was just plain stunned. 

They were both the right call. It’s just that refs usually don’t call that push-off on the inbounds play. 

58 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Celtics looked great against the Cavs last night...but we all know, it doesn't mean a thing until the playoffs start.

Yup.

I'm sitting amidst Raptors fans trumpeting the awesomeness of DeRozan, whom I consider probably the most inconsequential 20 point man of NBA history....

I must confess, I haven't seen a ton of the Raptors this season...the east is always a little tougher to get a gauge on.  There is always whatever team LeBron is on, and one or two other teams, and then not much else, as of late.

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I must confess, I haven't seen a ton of the Raptors this season...the east is always a little tougher to get a gauge on.  There is always whatever team LeBron is on, and one or two other teams, and then not much else, as of late.

Toronto is playing good ball, but it's year 5 now of the process of taking a top playoff spot for granted with the 100% expectation this comes to an end in Round 2....

I watch the Knicks if #6 is out there, or the Sixers (welcome back!!) if Embiid is playing or the Pels on a given night.

They have to try out there...

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

My congratulations yet my apologies.

Harper had ties to the Knicks so it was held  tonight since the Knicks only play once a year in Dallas.xz

I totally forgot about his Knicks ties, he didn't mean much to me as a fan so I fast forwarded through the ceremony.

My memory is of him running out the clock against the Lakers in a tie game in the playoffs with Magic laughing at him.  Then Magic did the same thing for one of the two totally choked-up handovers to the C's in the 1984 Finals.

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

I totally forgot about his Knicks ties, he didn't mean much to me as a fan so I fast forwarded through the ceremony.

My memory is of him running out the clock against the Lakers in a tie game in the playoffs with Magic laughing at him.  Then Magic did the same thing for one of the two totally choked-up handovers to the C's in the 1984 Finals.

Yes.....my memory too ? but I don't remember Magic. 

I do remember the time out that Weber called that Michigan didn't have.