NBA 2017-18

I am in the minority but I think the cavs robbed the celtics.

I would rather have IT-- he is just a fearless, gutsy player. Great scorer and now he has Lebron to set him up. Then you add in a classic role guy like crowder and a pick. The cavs are going to be set up really nicely.

I never was a fan of kyrie. More injury prone than IT and not as clutch. He's not going to produce more than IT-- probably much less, in fact.

I hear ya JR!

Except for Kyrie not being clutch. He did have a great Finals two seasons ago.

But still, IT has made the postseason the last two years with the Celts. Kyrie on the Cavs never won more than 33 games without Lebron.

So are either the Cavaliers or the Celtics better than Golden State now?

nope. Cavs will be more competitive in finals imo if everyone stays healthy but no one to stop KD

That said, I don't think the Cavs are done. Thry are going to flip that Brooklyn pick for another player before the deadline. Bledsoe or Cousins.

I found this hysterical

@JustinEsports

Boston reporter: "Hello, I'm from the Globe."

Kyrie: "Excuse me?"

It took me almost 24 hours to get the joke. I finally get it!! It is funny.

So are either the Cavaliers or the Celtics better than Golden State now?

I wouldn't say better but closer I think. Crowder is a big pickup for Cleveland. He's a tough wing defender and they were AWFUL defending the wings. Boston is better as well with opportunities opening for their younger guys. DWade is going to be heading to Cleveland soon as well. If they flip that Brooklyn pick they can be really tough.

Irving's creativity and shot-making ability on his own in the Finals was among the best I have ever seen since 1973. If healthy he will be a huge boost to the C's, hundreds of Tommy Points!!

Tommy lol

For any out of towners that listen to celts games on the radio you should check out Sean Grande. He is a great listen.

😬

@wojESPN

Sources: After Isaiah Thomas underwent physical today, Cavs still evaluating injured hip and weighing options w/ completion of Irving deal.

@wojESPN

As one source involved in the process involving Thomas' medical clearance told ESPN late Friday night, "It's a very sensitive situation."

Thomas traveled to Cleveland, took exam and flew back out of town, sources said. All players must pass physical, or a deal can be voided.

😬

@wojESPN

Sources: After Isaiah Thomas underwent physical today, Cavs still evaluating injured hip and weighing options w/ completion of Irving deal.

@wojESPN

As one source involved in the process involving Thomas' medical clearance told ESPN late Friday night, "It's a very sensitive situation."

Thomas traveled to Cleveland, took exam and flew back out of town, sources said. All players must pass physical, or a deal can be voided.

Hmmmm