NBA 2017-18

Crabbe was ballin for Portland though.

When is lebron gonna beat Kyrie up. Lol.

Yeah, that is ridiculous (and hilarious). That organization is a mess.

On Crabbe, you can get 10 points a game for a lot less than $19M. He's a good shooter and a guy that could conceivably take a step forward.

• 3 weeks later...

i read the article that was based on the TMZ report and they mentioned the police noticed 3 people grabbing their wastebands and take off running....that made me laugh and shake my head.

WTF Zach!

@spotrac

Arrested on drug charges w/ intent to sell, #Kings PF Zach Randolph has reeled in $172M+ in 16 seasons; has $24M left on his deal.

Crazy story but when the Hornets were playing in OKC Birdman was selling drugs out of the locker room. He'd leave post-game passes for people and meet up after the game in the back. I wasn't there at the time but have heard it from a bunch of people. That's just before his long suspension.

Crazy story but when the Hornets were playing in OKC Birdman was selling drugs out of the locker room. He'd leave post-game passes for people and meet up after the game in the back. I wasn't there at the time but have heard it from a bunch of people. That's just before his long suspension.

I'm shocked by this! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wojbomb!

@wojespn

Cleveland and Boston have moved into serious talks on a trade centered on All-Star guard Kyrie Irving, league sources tell ESPN.

Sources: Boston, Cleveland nearing deal on Kyrie Irving, but details still working to completion. Isaiah Thomas, Crowder, pick(s) in talks.

Boston center Ante Zizic also expected to be part of a potential Cleveland deal for Kyrie Irving, league sources tell ESPN.

Edited by YoloinOhio

great trade for Boston! They get a younger, better player, unload Crowder who is redundant with the other guys they have now, and finally use one of their picks

Kyrie is younger and better sure, but that much better? Crowder and the decent prospect and a top 1st pick better? And one who has publicly demanded a trade?

I'm shocked, to say the least.

Kyrie is younger and better sure, but that much better? Crowder and the decent prospect and a top 1st pick better? And one who has publicly demanded a trade?

I'm shocked, to say the least.

Yes it's great for the Celtics who don't need the pick or the prospect or Crowder. Draft picks in the NBA are like NHL - they are typically very raw. This makes the celtics much better right now. Kyrie >> IT. And I love IT but... he's an overachieving short guy who can't play D and is coming off of a hip injury. Edited by YoloinOhio

Yes it's great for the Celtics who don't need the pick or the prospect or Crowder. Draft picks in the NBA are like NHL - they are typically very raw. This makes the celtics much better right now. Kyrie >> IT

You know I love it. Surprised you do with IT being shipped.

It's a great move, Crowder wouldn't see much playing time if Ainge made the right picks in Tatum and Jalen Brown, Hayward also fits that mold. A bigger, better scorer, and didn't change their ideal rotation outside of SG. Ba BOOmb. Love it.

You know I love it. Surprised you do with IT being shipped.

It's a great move, Crowder wouldn't see much playing time if Ainge made the right picks in Tatum and Jalen Brown, Hayward also fits that mold. A bigger, better scorer, and didn't change their ideal rotation outside of SG. Ba BOOmb. Love it.

i love IT but I know his limitations. And I questioned the idea of paying him. As far as the pick - there is no reason for Ainge to keep hoarding picks for the future if it looks Lebron is leaving Cleveland soon. Let's goooooo Edited by YoloinOhio

What a deal!! I like it for both teams. I think that the Celts are closer to the Cavs and the Cavs closer to the Warriors if that makes sense?

yes, it's good for both sides. Crowder can guard draymond and klay. Cavs really need that nets pick because they have so little young talent on the roster. Celtics just got better (and younger) right now while still having picks for future. Derrick Rose + IT add scoring. Edited by YoloinOhio

I am in the minority but I think the cavs robbed the celtics.

I would rather have IT-- he is just a fearless, gutsy player. Great scorer and now he has Lebron to set him up. Then you add in a classic role guy like crowder and a pick. The cavs are going to be set up really nicely.

I never was a fan of kyrie. More injury prone than IT and not as clutch. He's not going to produce more than IT-- probably much less, in fact.