It's Reggie Ragland time!!

johns just getting on his "i'm the victim" pedestal.

he's read enoguh of my take on ragland that he just wants to play this card because he thinks something will happen.

you're entitled to your opinion about ragland. you may be right, you may be wrong, you don't know how is career goes.

the insult name calling and the ever so wore out cliche' of kool aide drinking because another fan may want to look at it more optimistically, not cool.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing will happen.

and way to ignore everything else i've said about him. congrats on you playing your role here, fodder - that post about changing a while back really seems to have meant something.

johns just getting on his "i'm the victim" pedestal.

he's read enoguh of my take on ragland that he just wants to play this card because he thinks something will happen.

I don't have much hope in what ragland will bring to the field in being superior. i've stated numerous times, which jfh knows - he will be a player similar to brandon spikes in career path and ability to play. he is quicker side ot side and spikes was a better run stuffer but i do not see him having a long career and keep my hopes tempered as he hadn't even played a long time.

I frankly they are about equal in the run stuffing department.....Spikes in run support is actually a good comparison.

His 40 times are slow.. very slow.

All hype, and no speed. Now, add in a torn ACL...

Bitter disappointment coming.

Want great linebacking? A dominating D?

Start with some effing speed...

it's not torn anymore. He had surgery last year to repair it. It's ok now.

That's ecactly right. ..a Spikes clone, only younger and better. Worthy of watching.Worthy of hope. Worthy of a 2nd round pick

that's a mind bender - as i thinking what does jerrel worthy have anything to do with this.

30something other teams didn't think he was worth a pick, and many didn't see him as a worthy second round pick.

worthy of hope, yes. realistic ideas that he'll be better than brandon spikes? no. brandon spikes is a good barometer of nfl inside linebackers. drafted where most get drafted - mid second round and lasted 6 years - longer than an average nfl player.

i think he will be equal to spikes.

you're entitled to your opinion about ragland. you may be right, you may be wrong, you don't know how is career goes.

the insult name calling and the ever so wore out cliche' of kool aide drinking because another fan may want to look at it more optimistically, not cool.

what name calling? is there a reason to get all snowflake here? because i don't see you needing to go full snowflake here.

and as far as not knowing how his career goes, correct, i don't have my crystal ball, it broke and currently waiting on the next iCrystalBall8. but, i was asked a question in an absurd fashion so i answered it as i was asked to do.

have a great day!

Well why the Ragland hate?

it isn't ragland hate. it was answering a question that jfh has repeatedly asked myself and others. it's game he plays. he likes calling out posters.

that's a mind bender - as i thinking what does jerrel worthy have anything to do with this.

30something other teams didn't think he was worth a pick, and many didn't see him as a worthy second round pick.

worthy of hope, yes. realistic ideas that he'll be better than brandon spikes? no. brandon spikes is a good barometer of nfl inside linebackers. drafted where most get drafted - mid second round and lasted 6 years - longer than an average nfl player.

i think he will be equal to spikes.

not everyone sees it your way, whether they are right or wrong on their opinion about him.

I know I don't see it your way.

what name calling? is there a reason to get all snowflake here? because i don't see you needing to go full snowflake here.

and as far as not knowing how his career goes, correct, i don't have my crystal ball, it broke and currently waiting on the next iCrystalBall8. but, i was asked a question in an absurd fashion so i answered it as i was asked to do.

have a great day!

it isn't ragland hate. it was answering a question that jfh has repeatedly asked myself and others. it's game he plays. he likes calling out posters.

Did you just say....what namecalling?

Do you not realize that you are doing this? Now frankly im starting to worry about you.

have a great day!

who do you think you are, boy. what's with the snowflake comment. you some tough guy or something? I know, you're a renowned TBD long standing and respected member so you feel like you can just talk **** to anybody, on a message board.

carry on with your bad self

not everyone sees it your way, whether they are right or wrong on their opinion about him.

I know I don't see it your way.

then agree to disagree, don't reply or let it go.

your ridiculous desire to post the obvious not everyone will see it the same way is inconceivably questionable. of course we don't and of course we may never but we have common ground.

but, of course, you miss the entire greater point, so i will help you understand what just happened.

john from hemet clearly doesn't agree with assessment i make and asks me to clarify knowing he will not agree.

i state my reply and why i disagree.

he replies with a bunch of gobblygook including that "you piping in that fans shouldnt be excited about watching their draft picks play that might have promise is.....well....sorry" meaning that he cannot finish his thought but he disagrees.

the debate was over there. i presented my counter point, we disagree, life goes on.

however, in general jfh type, he inflates the issue to stir the pot. you're new here you'll see.

notice i never reply but a few times with him while he continues to cry for attention.

who do you think you are, boy. what's with the snowflake comment. you some tough guy or something? I know, you're a renowned TBD long standing and respected member so you feel like you can just talk **** to anybody, on a message board.

carry on with your bad self

i'm not renowned or anything special. i call everyone snowflake. there is an ironic poetic twist here, because the reasoning of snowflake is that someone is vehemently asserting their own special opinion on something and i am objecting with tmy own reply. i'm not a tough guy. i'm stupid. but i'm not particularly tough. just dumb enough to be stupid.

Edited by Boyst62

it's not torn anymore. He had surgery last year to repair it. It's ok now.

Ever have joint surgery?

Ligament cartilage or tendon surgery?

When subjecting your body to contact sports with monsters, 100% is never possible once an injury occurs. You can get close, but never 100%.

In fact, I doubt he will be anywhere close to 80% physically and 60% mentally recovered by the start of the season.

Edited by George C

Nope, think I'll stay on the ground this season,,,

I took Reggie's blown-out ACL very hard last year... I wish the kid a healthy, productive 2017 season...

That means DO YOUR JOB TRAINING STAFF! :pirate:

then agree to disagree, don't reply or let it go.

your ridiculous desire to post the obvious not everyone will see it the same way is inconceivably questionable. of course we don't and of course we may never but we have common ground.

but, of course, you miss the entire greater point, so i will help you understand what just happened.

john from hemet clearly doesn't agree with assessment i make and asks me to clarify knowing he will not agree.

i state my reply and why i disagree.

he replies with a bunch of gobblygook including that "you piping in that fans shouldnt be excited about watching their draft picks play that might have promise is.....well....sorry" meaning that he cannot finish his thought but he disagrees.

the debate was over there. i presented my counter point, we disagree, life goes on.

however, in general jfh type, he inflates the issue to stir the pot. you're new here you'll see.

notice i never reply but a few times with him while he continues to cry for attention.

i'm not renowned or anything special. i call everyone snowflake. there is an ironic poetic twist here, because the reasoning of snowflake is that someone is vehemently asserting their own special opinion on something and i am objecting with tmy own reply. i'm not a tough guy. i'm stupid. but i'm not particularly tough. just dumb enough to be stupid.

Not gonna spend a lot of time on this

There was a time when you would have been correct and my posts would have been combative.....I am really trying not to do that have been taking that path for a while now.

To try to suggest what my intentions are like "stirring the pot" is pretty bad.....as I simply asked you a question. I wanted to know why in your eyes a fan just being excited to see Reggie Ragland play was somehow "annointing" the player.....we gave up a lot for that player and it make sense that the OP would be excited to see him play....he was highly touted and doing well in training camp last season.

What is NOT OPEN to dispute is that name calling like your attack on me clearly violates TOS....it doesnt matter if YOU consider it trivial....it volates the rules of this board.

It really is that simple....there is nothing disputable there

There was a time when you would have been correct and my posts would have been combative.....I am really trying not to do that have been taking that path for a while now.

To try to suggest what my intentions are like "stirring the pot" is pretty bad.....as I simply asked you a question. I wanted to know why in your eyes a fan just being excited to see Reggie Ragland play was somehow "annointing" the player.....we gave up a lot for that player and it make sense that the OP would be excited to see him play....he was highly touted and doing well in training camp last season.

What is NOT OPEN to dispute is that name calling like your attack on me clearly violates TOS....it doesnt matter if YOU consider it trivial....it volates the rules of this board.

we'll see.

How serious are you with this pile of crap John? You are the same poster who relentlessly would end every WR contribution with "don't forget about Kolby Listenbee" You always choose to take the staunchest side of anything Bills and then when all goes sour you just skip to the next player, GM, and coach like all is well.

If you are picking the players I'm all in favor of letting Buffalo Barbarian pick the QB so we can maximize the draft capital. Ragland had issues in space before the knee injury, you say he looked so good in training camp? Is that from Rex? You really believe that? I have linked multiple pictures of Ragland looking like more like "love handle" than a middle linebacker. Rex sold the Pegulas a dream and apparently his player evaluations still hold WEIGHT as long as they are pro Bills.

You are entitled to your opinion...but when you veer off into a finger pointing contest about TOS you should quickly check your posting history and be thankful for any response you get. You didn't drink the "Koolaid", you lost

by 40 points and proceeded to dump the cooler over your head and declare yourself a winner. Shame on anyone that dare challenges the almighty JFH.

Sorry BB.

How serious are you with this pile of crap John? You are the same poster who relentlessly would end every WR contribution with "don't forget about Kolby Listenbee" You always choose to take the staunchest side of anything Bills and then when all goes sour you just skip to the next player, GM, and coach like all is well.

If you are picking the players I'm all in favor of letting Buffalo Barbarian pick the QB so we can maximize the draft capital. Ragland had issues in space before the knee injury, you say he looked so good in training camp? Is that from Rex? You really believe that? I have linked multiple pictures of Ragland looking like more like "love handle" than a middle linebacker. Rex sold the Pegulas a dream and apparently his player evaluations still hold WEIGHT as long as they are pro Bills.

You are entitled to your opinion...but when you veer off into a finger pointing contest about TOS you should quickly check your posting history and be thankful for any response you get. You didn't drink the "Koolaid", you lost

by 40 points and proceeded to dump the cooler over your head and declare yourself a winner. Shame on anyone that dare challenges the almighty JFH.

Sorry BB.

Let's not get crazy! :w00t:

Sorry BB.

I will say this once

Your right

I DID do that

I was wrong.....and I no longer do that. I now try as hard as I can to be courteous to my fellow board members and my recent posting history DOES reflect that.

I decided that going after fellow poster's that aggressively was not something to do and a waste of energy.

That does not change the fact that boyst STILL does it on a regular basis....and frankly thinks that because it is him its ok.

Rex got a a Brandon Spikes LB when we need a Takeo Spikes LB.

:oops:

The clone of Takeo wasnt available I guess...:)

We will have to settle for a younger better version of Brandon Spikes

I will say this once

Your right

I DID do that

I was wrong.....and I no longer do that. I now try as hard as I can to be courteous to my fellow board members and my recent posting history DOES reflect that.

I decided that going after fellow poster's that aggressively was not something to do and a waste of energy.

That does not change the fact that boyst STILL does it on a regular basis....and frankly thinks that because it is him its ok.

The clone of Takeo wasnt available I guess...:)

We will have to settle for a younger better version of Brandon Spikes

I don't know what the hell Boyst is trying to type 99 percent of the time.

Saying Ragland COULD be a good LB is an easy thing to do. Tell me why you think that and from what you have seen makes you believe it.

He is a thumper, no doubt about it. If a running back comes

his way and he is clean it's going to be fun to watch. However, the rest of the time he will be exposed in coverage, space, zone, whatever you wish to call it. Any above average passing attack is going to make him and Preston Brown look like a couple of drunk muppets running around trying to find Ms. Piggy.

Like him or not, the board fell in a favorable way last season and this pick made zero sense. His injury in the preseason was basically fate pig piling on Doug Whaley. He is gone and IMO Ragland will soon follow.

As far as the Brandon Spikes comparison, he ran faster in a straight line but was slower in the 3 cone, that doesn't help his stock playing in the middle of McD's zone. Brandon Spikes is quicker than RR, I linked up some video of RR struggling to get to the outside against Jalen Hurd who is as big

as Laggarette Blount.

Another poster had a good point, who is the last Alabama player that came to the NFL and actually improved? That's not a knock on Saban and his guys, they maximize their talents and it should be a buyer beware scenario.

Edited by Commonsense

I don't know what the hell Boyst is trying to type 99 percent of the time.

Saying Ragland COULD be a good LB is an easy thing to do. Tell me why you think that and from what you have seen makes you believe it.

He is a thumper, no doubt about it. If a running back comes

his way and he is clean it's going to be fun to watch. However, the rest of the time he will be exposed in coverage, space, zone, whatever you wish to call it. Any above average passing attack is going to make him and Preston Brown look like a couple of drunk muppets running around trying to find Ms. Piggy.

Like him or not, the board fell in a favorable way last season and this pick made zero sense. His injury in the preseason was basically fate pig piling on Doug Whaley. He is gone and IMO Ragland will soon follow.

As far as the Brandon Spikes comparison, he ran faster in a straight line but was slower in the 3 cone, that doesn't help his stock playing in the middle of McD's zone. Brandon Spikes is quicker than RR, I linked up some video of RR struggling to get to the outside against Jalen Hurd who is as big

as Laggarette Blount.

Another poster had a good point, who is the last Alabama player that came to the NFL and actually improved? That's not a knock on Saban and his guys, they maximize their talents and it should be a buyer beware scenario.

I also consider the 3 cone to be more important then the 40 at these positions

i just think Ragland is a really instinctual guy......putting aside whether he is an elite athlete or not.....the guy is a flat out football player....he as a biuld that looks like it will take punishment in the muck. He looks like a player that will just stack and shed in there and be a player that runners are not going to get past between the tackles.

I think back to Miami's 200 plus running games last year and I really think we missed him.