What do you think Donahoe is doing?

What tommy boy doing??  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What tommy boy doing??

• Has his tumb up his buttox
    • Is waiting until all the teams waste their money and signs 2nd tier players
    • Saving all the money to re-sign next yrs free agents

I dont have a clue what Donahoe is doing. He should have re-signed JJ! The left tackle is the most important position on the O-Line! UGH!  <_<

259693[/snapback]

I went with the thumb. That is NOT the same as the finger!

Thats said, my choice was working hard to make a HUGE trade. But that wasnt a choice.

TD clearly spent all day masturbating and playing video games according to half of the people here...

259697[/snapback]

Im seriously not unhappy yet. I havent seen a single guy that I wanted go.

Shelton (not my favorite but many other peoples)- available

Wahle-available

Womack-available

McKenzie-available

Jurevicious-av

Coleman-av

Riley-av

Hovan-av

Howard-av

Lucas-av

Burress-av

Kevin Johnson-av

I am a supporter of the guy, but not even making anoffer to Big Pat is just plain dumb. If Sam or Edwards goes down with an injury our DL is bad--very bad against the run. He should at least be in contact with the guys. I agree 12M signing bonus for JJ is way too much. But our original offer to Pat last year 4M bonus 11M over three years was pretty darn close to the Vikings. He could have at least made an offer. Also just letting Marcus Price walk is a dumb move for a team needing experienced OL depth and will be starting a rookie QB. So far pretty dumb and not the most diplomatic of approaches by TD.

I'm thrilled none of you are the teams GM because all you do is panic.

I agree if the Bills didn't make an offer to Pat then that was plain stupid but please, who cares that we haven't signed anyone on day one!