Incredible story about U of Roch football player

YoloinOhio

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I never meant to say that you have "half a brain". I meant that the media doesn't need to hide details to protect the city and/or U of R. Anyone with intelligence already knows that the city isn't a nice place. I didn't say that the news media needed to get into details of the torture. I will say that it's odd they neglected to mention links to drugs through this Smith character. It's obvious to me that someone helped keep those details quiet.

Secondly, I never claimed to be of superior intelligence. I was simply responding to your claim that this story was bad publicity for Rochester. Once again, anyone with a brain knows that many American inter cities aren't particularly safe places. Violence and crime are the severe problems in American cities that I was speaking of. This has been a problem for many years. I don't think that this story is going to harm Rochester a great deal. Everyone knows that nasty things happen in the city everyday. Why don't you live in the inner city?

anyone with a brain knows that it is inner cities.

anyone with a brain knows that it is inner cities.

I don't understand why you are so butt hurt over an insult that wasn't even meant to be aimed in your direction. You claimed that this story would be harmful to Rochester. I said anyone with limited intelligence already knows that the city has issues so I don't see why the city would need to be protected. The U of R simply wanted to protect their bottom line imo. I don't think that is far fetched. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I don't understand why you are so butt hurt over an insult that wasn't even meant to be aimed in your direction.

i'm not butthurt. you take me and this way to seriously if you think i have any emotion involved. the only one here who has my emotions is jsp, because he's so handsome.