Congratulations to ~NG~

:o:lol::D

Thanks! What a nice and slightly creepy surprise!!! Yep...this old dude scored a cool job at a semi-local University...Helping to build up a neuroscience department from the ground up and working with a biotech startup my buddies started at the University. Nice to be surrounded by young folks. Down side...it's in the heart of Pats country. But still, very excited...maybe this year is starting to turn around! Thanks for the congrats!

You back with T-Bone???? :lol:

Thanks! What a nice and slightly creepy surprise!!! Yep...this old dude scored a cool job at a semi-local University...Helping to build up a neuroscience department from the ground up and working with a biotech startup my buddies started at the University. Nice to be surrounded by young folks. Down side...it's in the heart of Pats country. But still, very excited...maybe this year is starting to turn around! Thanks for the congrats!

Simple solution, whomever can not answer a Bills trivia question, has to clean the lab equipment. Every Friday. At 10pm.