Leftists Preparing For Battle Under Trump

Completely ignoring the fact that the left is responsible for 99% of the political violence, this is fantastic. Little metro sexual snowflake with floral cap preparing for war! Training looks rather intense as rivaling anything the Navy Seals go through.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-the-left-prepares-for-war-with-new-self-defense-training-club/

For those who hate Inforwars

http://www.unicornriot.ninja/?p=16377

Completely ignoring the fact that the left is responsible for 99% of the political violence, this is fantastic. Little metro sexual snowflake with floral cap preparing for war! Training looks rather intense as rivaling anything the Navy Seals go through.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-the-left-prepares-for-war-with-new-self-defense-training-club/

For those who hate Inforwars

http://www.unicornriot.ninja/?p=16377

Good. It's about time they committed to their beliefs.

I encourage anyone and everyone who believes the Republicans are Nazis to assault and kill every Republican they see at every opportunity. Otherwise you're a collaborator, and just as guilty.

They don't need to learn how to fight - if one of those lisping fairies started yelling at me, I'd fall helpless to the ground in laughter.

better yet, just tell them to build a wall and start talking about GOP topics. they'll melt. snowflakes always melt. these impotent limp snowflakes would be worse.

Good. It's about time they committed to their beliefs.

I encourage anyone and everyone who believes the Republicans are Nazis to assault and kill every Republican they see at every opportunity. Otherwise you're a collaborator, and just as guilty.

I know a few Republicans who would welcome this on the condition that they get to keep whatever weapon was used in the attack as a trophy and/or addition to their own collection

Because honestly in any encounter between the red state types that I know vs the snowflakes in that article, my money is on the red staters

Edited by /dev/null

good to see an initiative to exercise. this is like pokemon go, but more gay.

republicans are at shooting ranges training, too.

I prefer to light a candle than curse their darkness. I feel, even though they are pathetic manipulated fear bot sjw's still, this could be the first step to manhood for them. True independence and also, if they do happen to go to a shooting range, they will finally be exposed to a far better quality of person than they have been used to being around at the indoctrination centers that pass for higher education.

I prefer to light a candle than curse their darkness. I feel, even though they are pathetic manipulated fear bot sjw's still, this could be the first step to manhood for them. True independence and also, if they do happen to go to a shooting range, they will finally be exposed to a far better quality of person than they have been used to being around at the indoctrination centers that pass for higher education.

a friend of mine i am actually trying to date because she's amazing and we'd actually make a decent pairing is Indian. she is scared to go to a local NASCAR track with me because of the fear of rednecks. She was born in India and moved here in her very young years, has an amazingly successful job and all of the yupy life going for her... but, no exposure to the finer folks in this world.

she amazes me because of this.

a friend of mine i am actually trying to date because she's amazing and we'd actually make a decent pairing is Indian. she is scared to go to a local NASCAR track with me because of the fear of rednecks. She was born in India and moved here in her very young years, has an amazingly successful job and all of the yupy life going for her... but, no exposure to the finer folks in this world.

she amazes me because of this.

What does she think will happen with rednecks? I've always wanted to go to a Nascar race but I'm afraid of the traffic around Infeneon Raceway It's brutal. Not afraid of any rednecks lol.

What does she think will happen with rednecks? I've always wanted to go to a Nascar race but I'm afraid of the traffic around Infeneon Raceway It's brutal. Not afraid of any rednecks lol.

she's not white, is her fear. i wonder and have inquired upon her if this is common among her fellow minorities.

she thinks they'd be hostile and judge her, maybe call her names or throw on a white robe and grab a noose. i have no idea.

rednecks are generally the most passive folks in the world because they just want to be left alone. a group of young redneck boys can be a little difficult but they're not as bad a flock of any group of boys. i read a very good article a man wrote about his fear of society and groups of similar raced teens where he proclaimed that as a black man whom is active in his community he will not approach or draw the path of any group of hispanic boys or black boys by choice.

i've only a few times seen a group of redneck kids be idiots and that was nothing to do with race. they were just trying to heckle some other girl and some guy tried to tell them to behave. it didn't last long as he showed he had his cwp and they got in their trucks and spun their tires.

i've seen hispanic teens downright get nasty with each other and girls of their race.

as much as i lived in a very thoroughly mixed population here in the south it is very rare that i hear or see of anything that is truly considered racist. the one time in the last year i can recall (though, there may have been more if i think about it) was a woman who works for me was upset because someone left a note on her car that said "trump won, go home {racial slur}." she had pulled in a spot and as soon as she stopped the group opened their van door and stared at her so she moved. she came back out to find the note in her windshield and saw the van parked across the lot. she laughed at it, waved, got in her car and went about her business without showing emotion but was pretty pissed. she's married to a white guy and is clearly black - so no idea what trump would have to do with it.

davidson county nc demographic

As of the census[13] of 2010, there were 149,331 people, 58,156 households, and 42,512 families residing in the county. The population density was 267 people per square mile (103/km²). There were 62,432 housing units at an average density of 113 per square mile (44/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 84.05% White, 11.14% Black or African American, 0.37% Native American, 0.82% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 1.66% from other races, and 0.94% from two or more races. 3.24% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There were 58,156 households out of which 32.70% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58.00% were married couples living together, 10.80% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.90% were non-families. 22.90% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.80% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.50 and the average family size was 2.92.

In the county, the population was spread out with 24.30% under the age of 18, 7.60% from 18 to 24, 31.20% from 25 to 44, 24.10% from 45 to 64, and 12.80% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females there were 96.00 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.70 males.

The median income for a household in the county was $38,640, and the median income for a family was $46,241. Males had a median income of $31,287 versus $23,622 for females. The per capita income for the county was $18,703. About 7.00% of families and 10.10% of the population were below the poverty line, including 13.30% of people under age 18 and 12.10% of those age 65 or over.

What's lost in this is the fact that these people, as protesters, are often actually rioters. Other times they are there as counter-protesters, there to confront people who march for anything they don't agree with or approve of. How often do we see the right physically attacking or accosting crowds of leftists? If these idiots keep it up, it'll happen sooner or later.

The obvious irony is that they consider themselves to be anti-fascists, when what they're doing is adopting fascist tactics (violence and coercion) in order to repress opposing viewpoints. Hopefully this is just a flash in the pan reaction from a bunch of spoiled, angst-ridden kids. If not, it will likely give rise to an opposing wave of angry mobs bent on giving them the beat-down of their lives.

The obvious irony is that they consider themselves to be anti-fascists, when what they're doing is adopting fascist tactics (violence and coercion) in order to repress opposing viewpoints.

I see what you're saying but their "fascist tactics" look about as threatening as Trent Edwards quarterbacking style.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I'm not sure I believe this.

We are in an era of unmatched peace and prosperity, using the most heated words to argue about problems of great privilege. "How much" incredible healthcare can we give away? "Why can't we stop the small thorn of terrorism from affecting our daily life?"

Histrionics abound in our age of plenty.

Real strife unites us in a moment. Where we are in dialog is sad.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin