Hot for Teacher: Missouri style

Yup and that 17 year old is an idiot. He should have kept his mouth shut and he could have enjoyed that for a while.

Unfortunately kids these days cannot keep anything to themselves. Everything has to be shared with everyone else.

The curse of social media...

I still do get it. Must be a love and need thing.

But they are only 7 years apart. They are of same generation.

Been going on since dawn of time.

Lucy Maude Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables author) comes to mind. She was "getting it on" even in strict Victorian Canada.

Back than a quick marriage acceptance was for:

"love and protection", and because she felt her prospects were rather poor."

I go back to the OP. Again, they are only 7 years apart by age. It simply not unheard of. Are we really just a society that's no different than the Victorian era but we will now throw the offender in jail. We all know (teacher-student) relationships have been hsppening since the dawn of civilization. We as a society check it down now with strict secular & legal constraints to make up for the lack of religious and social structure. Blowback on a liberalized culture. There is nowhere to hide in modern society. IMO, we are almost more repressed than ever before because everything is being caught.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Teachers are too busy to read

Michigan mother pleads guilty to having sex with teenage boys

A Michigan mother, Brooke Lajiness 38, pleaded guilty Monday to having sex with two teenage boys a 14 and 15 years old.

Oh lets not leave Florida out

Florida Woman Allegedly Impregnated by 11-Year-Old Boy, Gave Birth to Baby

A Florida woman was arrested Tuesday for allegedly having sex with an 11 year old
Edited by ShadyBillsFan

But they are only 7 years apart. They are of same generation.

Been going on since dawn of time.

Lucy Maude Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables author) comes to mind. She was "getting it on" even in strict Victorian Canada.

Back than a quick marriage acceptance was for:

"love and protection", and because she felt her prospects were rather poor."

I go back to the OP. Again, they are only 7 years apart by age. It simply not unheard of. Are we really just a society that's no different than the Victorian era but we will now throw the offender in jail. We all know (teacher-student) relationships have been hsppening since the dawn of civilization. We as a society check it down now with strict secular & legal constraints to make up for the lack of religious and social structure. Blowback on a liberalized culture. There is nowhere to hide in modern society. IMO, we are almost more repressed than ever before because everything is being caught.

They are only 7 years apart but I think the issue is more the power dynamic. I personally have no problem with people of the age of consent making the decisions they make but I can see the issue here. As a teacher she needs to treat all students the same. This kid was certainly getting preferential treatment :flirt:

They are only 7 years apart but I think the issue is more the power dynamic. I personally have no problem with people of the age of consent making the decisions they make but I can see the issue here. As a teacher she needs to treat all students the same. This kid was certainly getting preferential treatment :flirt:

For sure. But matters of the heart are very powerful to overcome. Especially @ 24 & 17.

Yup and that 17 year old is an idiot. He should have kept his mouth shut and he could have enjoyed that for a while.

The real a-hole is the envious twerp who made the anonymous tip.

Christ, the kid was 17.

For sure. But matters of the heart are very powerful to overcome. Especially @ 24 & 17.

I agree 100% and am arguing from a position I don't fully support.

A position I do support is not having kids teaching HS. Some sort of arbitrary have to be out of HS for 10 years before being allowed to teach it rule would help curb a lot of this. They are peers in my mind at 24 and 17. Young dumb and full of ....

women these days have been indoctrinated by the culture of perverse sexuality, its amazing what women will do. its amazing what they tell you their fantasies.

frankly, i'm surprised these stories are not a more common thing, as i finally had a friend tell me of one of her misdoings. this was one of the girls y'all met at a tbdahot; not caitlin.