Ranking NFL Rosters by PFF Scores

Ha ha.

It wasn't my intention, but the grades are based off of last year. I won't pretend to understand McCoy's grade, but Watkins and Dareus both only played in 8 games.

I'm glad you posted it. We obviously differ a bit on TT but this goes to show why advanced stats don't work as well in football as they do in other sports.

I've always said Tyrod could be a better qb with much worse stats. For instance, guys like Brees just attempt much more difficult passes than Taylor. I wish stats would figure out how to take that into account. Or else we will live in a world where RJ had a better Bills qb rating than Jim Kelly.

I'm glad you posted it. We obviously differ a bit on TT but this goes to show why advanced stats don't work as well in football as they do in other sports.

I've always said Tyrod could be a better qb with much worse stats. For instance, guys like Brees just attempt much more difficult passes than Taylor. I wish stats would figure out how to take that into account. Or else we will live in a world where RJ had a better Bills qb rating than Jim Kelly.

FWIW (very little), of all the 32 starting QBs listed in the article (No rookies were slotted as starters) Tyrod had the 10th highest grade from '16. Found it very odd.