We pay for a nice winter this year

Ice bowl 67

The entire month of May it has rained and most of June it continues to pound us into oblivion. Looks like a very short summer this year. Is Buffalo getting tons of rain as well? Last winter was super mild as we had 35 degree sunny days in January and a couple days that got in the low 60s in February. March it got real warm for awhile too. This spring until now has been a total washout literally.

The entire month of May it has rained and most of June it continues to pound us into oblivion. Looks like a very short summer this year. Is Buffalo getting tons of rain as well? Last winter was super mild as we had 35 degree sunny days in January and a couple days that got in the low 60s in February. March it got real warm for awhile too. This spring until now has been a total washout literally.

Not sure about Buffalo, but, on Long Island, NY it has been the crappiest weather. It has been nice during the week but terrible on the weekends.

Edited by Captain Murica

its not topped 90 here in this region yet. it has come close but this is the 6th or 7th longest time now that it has yet to do this in to the year.

the 60's or 70's they said had 90's as early as March.

which games you doing? i forgot. you'll have to be doing atl?

The plan is ATL with my sons (waiting for Bills Backers to come out with tix news for new stadium - decent seats on line about $200/per, but I REALLY want to see the Bills in that new stadium!) and may pass on WNY trip to do Charlotte. My wife is from Rock Hill, SC (very close), but the mother in law will never know I was so close!

The plan is ATL with my sons (waiting for Bills Backers to come out with tix news for new stadium - decent seats on line about $200/per, but I REALLY want to see the Bills in that new stadium!) and may pass on WNY trip to do Charlotte. My wife is from Rock Hill, SC (very close), but the mother in law will never know I was so close!

if you need any help with tickets, i can help more than most by referring you

if you need any help with tickets, i can help more than most by referring you

Thanks, VERY interested in tickets for that one. I can do it on my own with just one hotel night. Last time I went to the Ralph for a game I paid $200+ for a ticket, and my buddy intruduced me to the guy with a freebie at the 45. OUCH!