History Channel: America's War on Drugs

:beer: I am.

My only complaint is that it's on the History Channel - which now has the reputation of being less historical and more fantastical making it easy for people to dismiss the content of this mini-series.

Hard to argue the point of what they have become. Nonetheless, it's rather good content to give some enlightenment for the so called "War on Drugs" that is usually done as an independent documentary.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hard to argue the point of what they have become. Nonetheless, it's rather good content to give some enlightenment of the so called War on Drugs" that is usually done as an independent documentary.

Absolutely.

And if we can use the information being disclosed in this series to draw parallels to the similarly doomed "war on terror", it might open a lot of people's eyes to the real game being played on us all.

Absolutely.

And if we can use the information being disclosed in this series to draw parallels to the similarly doomed "war on terror", it might open a lot of people's eyes to the real game being played on us all.

Agreed. There is certainly a correlation there both direct and indirect. :thumbsup:

http://www.history.com/shows/americas-war-on-drugs

Interesting series thus far. Anyone else watching this?

seen the commercials. it looks like it could become very controversial

:beer: I am.

My only complaint is that it's on the History Channel - which now has the reputation of being less historical and more fantastical making it easy for people to dismiss the content of this mini-series.

Don't let one or 2 bad shows ruin an entire network.