[Vague Title]Jersey

the only suitable jersey is #12, 34, 83, or 78. those will never go out of style. i have a closet full of regret so i have learned my lesson

Best answer. Too risky to buy young players because either they might suck or they will be traded or cut. I also find it weird buying jerseys of people younger than me. I normally just go with Bills' gear. 26 Shirts is a great Bills store.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like less popular classics. So many Kelly, Thomas, Smith and Reeds out there. I'd go with Bennett, Moulds, Odomes, Fletcher (I have one and get comments on it all the time), Metzelars, Paup. Something like that.

Or you could completely waste your money and buy a #1 Jersey with Darnold on it or something like that. Like the Sabre fan geniuses who did it with McDavid...how did that work out?

Edited by Mark80

You guys have me leaning toward a Kyle jersey now and I was not even considering him, it does seem like the right thing to do. So I'm down to Taylor,Mccoy, Watkins and Kyle

When any of our offensive weapons get hit with an injury this year, we're coming for you. :ph34r: