Mayweather against McGregor

CommonCents

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ordering it.

Will have friends come over, who will pitch in.

I am intrigued by the "what if" factor. You never know. McGregor could land one a la Buster Douglas.

The only thing I do NOT want is to see Mayweather run away from him all night. That's the only thing that will piss me off.

I don't consider this a boxing match. I consider it 100% entertainment, which is why I don't mind buying it.

In the late 70s, the 80s and 90s, I was an avid boxing fan. But once I convinced myself it was all rigged, I lost interest. If nothing else, maybe watching the undercard fights might rekindle my interest in a sport I once loved.

Horn v Pac was written off. Age, experience. Granted the experience is different, Connor's got a Luck of the Irish chance his chin can hold out and he can land something.

Horn is a world class fighter that got beat up for 10 rounds. They almost stopped it in the 9th and he landed significantly less punches, against a well past his prime Pacquiao.

McGregor isn't even a boxer and he's fighting the greatest boxer of this generation. Watching those training videos side-by-side is hilarious. It looked like Cheektowaga High School preparing to play the Golden State Warriors. He will get knocked out whenever Floyd decides it's appropriate. He may carry him a couple of rounds for boxing's sake. He may decide to just knock him out in the 1st. This fight ends whenever he decides to end it. I would be happy to book your McGregor bet. He has no chance.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Horn is a world class fighter that got beat up for 10 rounds. They almost stopped it in the 9th and he landed significantly less punches, against a well past his prime Pacquiai.

McGregor isn't even a boxer and he's fighting the greatest boxer of this generation. Watching those training videos side-by-side is hilarious. It looked like Cheektowaga High School preparing to play the Golden State Warriors. He will get knocked out whenever Floyd decides it's appropriate. He may carry him a couple of rounds for boxing' sake. He may decide to just knock him out in the 1st. This fight ends whenever he decides to end it. I would be happy to book your McGregor bet. He has no chance.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Horn is a world class fighter that got beat up for 10 rounds. They almost stopped it in the 9th and he landed significantly less punches, against a well past his prime Pacquiao.

McGregor isn't even a boxer and he's fighting the greatest boxer of this generation. Watching those training videos side-by-side is hilarious. It looked like Cheektowaga High School preparing to play the Golden State Warriors. He will get knocked out whenever Floyd decides it's appropriate. He may carry him a couple of rounds for boxing's sake. He may decide to just knock him out in the 1st. This fight ends whenever he decides to end it. I would be happy to book your McGregor bet. He has no chance.

I am actually wondering if MgGreger gets hurt he strikes him with a kick from out of no where even if its not allowed and KO's Mayweather.......similiar to Tyson biting Holyfield

I am actually wondering if MgGreger gets hurt he strikes him with a kick from out of no where even if its not allowed and KO's Mayweather.......similiar to Tyson biting Holyfield

Now, that I would pay to see!

It's in the contract if McGregor goes for a kick or anything to that nature, Floyd and his side will sue for his entire purse.

Trust me, If that wasn't the case. If I was McGregor in that hypothetical scenario, I would go a roundhouse during the first exchange.

BTW McGregor the superior trash talker :lol:

Edited by Captain Murica