Oh United, when will you learn...

Just Jack

That video is so choppy and from a horrible angle. I don't know how anything on that can be interpreted as a push. But then again, maybe it's more telling at full speed. There had to be something there to be charged and paying a fine for it (not exactly a serious punishment).

Holy moly, that first United story is so effed up in many ways. Heros to butt hurt feelings.

Jesus Christ... We'd never have won WWII and we'd be speaking German-Japanese hybrid if we had a bunch of Snowflakes like the couple in that story during the Big One. Yeah, they did good... Saved the day, but get over it and move on!

Has this what we have become? They delayed my honeymoon! I had to sleep on a floor. Hey Sugar, scrape the cobwebs off the credit card and take in The City! Please tell me they weren't Millennials. They probably were... They met while dueling it out on the piano.

Holy payday Batman... Everybody looking to make hero's bank more than another flight, glass of bubbly and a pat on the ole back for saving everbody's azzes.

Reminds me of the time we took a family road trip when I was a kid. My brother was sitting "tail gunner style" in the back of the 2 year old '73 Chevy station wagon... I said 2 year old Chevy wagon. Wait for it, it gets better. My Bro facing out the back window (remember those rear seat configurations, those were the days my friend!). Anyway... My older brother yells to the pilot (my Dad) and co-pilot (Mom): "Dad! MOM! (He knew the chain of command) I think something is dragging... Sparks!" My Dad: "Shut up! Nothing is wrong!" Bro finally persisted and got my mother to get my father to stop and pull over. ;-) It was the fuel tank dragging, a band holding it broke.

Boy that was a fun trip to Kinzua... PA on a Sunday. No roadside help, gas stations closed. It was Sunday, 1975... Everything in NW Pennsultucky was rolled up. Some how we limped to find some rope and all was saved... Ate cooked, cold "city chicken" (cooked pork and veal on a stick) on the side of the road. Drank Pepsi in glass bottle too.

Did my brother get a hero's welcome and ticker tape parade like these newlywed Snowflakes expected? No! He had to crawl under the Chevy and help tie the rope.

If you are wondering... I made it back from Salamanca, didnt I. :-)

Oh... BTW, Bro got the extra piece of city chicken:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_chicken

city-chicken-f.jpg

Then... He had to cut the grass on Wednesday.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Holy moly, that first United story is so effed up in many ways. Heros to butt hurt feelings.

Jesus Christ... We'd never have won WWII and we'd be speaking German-Japanese hybrid if we had a bunch of Snowflakes like the couple in that story during the Big One. Yeah, they did good... Saved the day, but get over it and move on!

Some people don't consider that United had 200 other people they had to get rerouted also.

Some people don't consider that United had 200 other people they had to get rerouted also.

How dare you suggest that! They were on their honeymoon! All wrecked now! Wrecked I tell you! They had to sleep on a floor! This will definitely mess with her ovulation cycle when trying to bring (God I hope not) a child into the world. Hopefully, she didn't freeze the eggs. They went from sipping bubbly in cockpit, slaps on the back w/the captain and the crew to being tossed to the tarmac & a Delta Flight! How dare United have a n mechanical issue.

"Daddy, I want a flight now! I want a flight now!"

Holy mackerel... Some people should start a gratitude journal...

...Yet, let's milk them for everything we feel slighted for... How dare a breakdown happen on our dream vacation!

Dueling musicians? Give them 10 years tops.