MSG Series: Top Tens in Bills' History

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched and enjoyed the special.

Great footage and interviews with players and coaches. WGR had a long discussion about it saying we all know who #1 is but who is #2 and when they showed Bennett and his accomplishments and Levy saying how he was the missing piece to the puzzle - I could see them naming him that high - he was so fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know the top 10 performances on tonight's show? For defense, I was thinking about Biscuit's final game of his rookie year - and I think the guy's name was Damian Covington - he had a monster game - then the next game went down with basically a career ending injury.............and, then got killed a few years later.

That was Great! Thanks for posting, two-six.

My Alternates/Runner-ups:

Joe Cribbs

James Lofton

Reggie McKensie

Elbert Dubenion

Jim Ritcher

and yes, Bobby Chandler#81

You're welcome. OJ should have been #1 IMO. Good thoughts on the honorable mentions but you missed Chris Hogan on your list. :rolleyes:

Anybody know the top 10 performances on tonight's show? For defense, I was thinking about Biscuit's final game of his rookie year - and I think the guy's name was Damian Covington - he had a monster game - then the next game went down with basically a career ending injury.............and, then got killed a few years later.

Good call...I almost forgot about Bennett's game against the Eagles that year...he was "a beast" as they say! I think it gets forgotten about because we lost, as I recall. I was thinking of Bennett's first game as a Bill. Against the Broncos. I don't think he had any really huge plays, but I do remember he and Bruce harassing Elway the whole game, to an extent that I had never seen him harassed before. As I recall, he sacked Elway on his very first play. Great game, good memories

Good call...I almost forgot about Bennett's game against the Eagles that year...he was "a beast" as they say! I think it gets forgotten about because we lost, as I recall. I was thinking of Bennett's first game as a Bill. Against the Broncos. I don't think he had any really huge plays, but I do remember he and Bruce harassing Elway the whole game, to an extent that I had never seen him harassed before. As I recall, he sacked Elway on his very first play. Great game, good memories

From what I can find, it looks like Biscuit had 17 tackles, 4 sacks and 3 forced fumbles vs. the Eagles.............It's almost like we would have been better off not seeing that game - and knowing what he really could have been the rest of his career. He should have at least been a HOF player with that talent.

And, yeah - that first game vs. Elway was soooo much fun!