MSG Series: Top Tens in Bills' History

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes!

Why in the world would anyone even remotely related to a franchise that hasn't made the post season in a decade and a half make a TOP TEN moments video?

This does nothing other than rub salt in some ever deepening wounds. UGH

Well...you gotta "Billieve:...or something like that...

Yikes!

Why in the world would anyone even remotely related to a franchise that hasn't made the post season in a decade and a half make a TOP TEN moments video?

This does nothing other than rub salt in some ever deepening wounds. UGH

I'm going to watch it, but you make a great point. It's nothing I haven't seen before. If it aired twenty years ago the list would be the same as it is today. I'm tired of seeing the comeback game. Some more recent moments would be nice.

Can't wait till this team becomes relevant again... Getting sick of hearing about the accomplishments from the past..

And it's not even a comprehensive past. It's simply the two good parts in team history, the late 60's and early 90's. Bills history is like a dinosaur act. You keep getting the same greatest hits from 30 years ago with nothing new.

this is what I have (not in order)

The day Pegula was announced as purchasing the team[/size]Steve Christie capping the comeback game[/size]the final seconds of the 1st AFC Championship Game 51-3 vs Raiders[/size]AFL Championship in the Rockpile 1964[/size]AFL Championship in SD in 1965 (23-0)[/size]Drafting Bruce Smith[/size]Jim Kelly arriving in a limo[/size]Clinching the Division in 1988 against the Jets, fans storm the field[/size]Beating the Dolphins opening day 1980 to break the 20-game decade long losing streak, fans storm the field[/size]Thurman Thomas' 31 yard run on the first play of the 4th quarter of Superbowl XXV to take the 19-17 lead[/size]

More history than this look it up

My nine year old here in Taiwan has yet to watch a game that is less than 23 years old. Introducing your child to the bills anytime during the past nine years is borderline abusive. All he knows of the team is that it was fun to watch two decades ago and now it makes his father yell at two in the morning. Hope we turn it around.

Edited by billsintaiwan

My question about why I don't get the MSG Western NY. Coverage in my area of Northwest Stueben county NY. Was answered by Chris Brown on his Fan Friday segment a few months back and this is what he said. " MSG drew a straight line from Rochester down. So anybody West of the line receives The Buffalo Bills programing. Anybody to the East of the line receives MSG regular NYC programming." So everyone else I guess is just plain out of luck if you want to see any of the Bills programs.

My question about why I don't get the MSG Western NY. Coverage in my area of Northwest Stueben county NY. Was answered by Chris Brown on his Fan Friday segment a few months back and this is what he said. " MSG drew a straight line from Rochester down. So anybody West of the line receives The Buffalo Bills programing. Anybody to the East of the line receives MSG regular NYC programming." So everyone else I guess is just plain out of luck if you want to see any of the Bills programs.

I'm just outside of Monroe County east of Rochester. I was expecting to see it since we get Sabre games. Unfortunately it wasn't on here. I thought Rusty regionalized this team from Buffalo to Syracuse.