MSG Series: Top Tens in Bills' History

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering if this program would be any different if aired 17 years ago.

If anything over the past 17 years is considered a "best" moment in Bills history there's an executive producer who needs to be fired.

top-10-show-story.jpg

All episodes will air on Monday nights on MSG at 9 pm. The full schedule is below.

Monday June 12th - Top 10 Moments in Bills History - 9 pm
Monday June 19th - Top 10 Offensive Players in Bills History - 9 pm
Monday June 26th - Top 10 Defensive Players in Bills History - 9 pm
Monday July 10th - Top 10 Bills Draft Diamonds - 9 pm
Monday July 17th - Top 10 Bills Individual Performances - 9 pm

this is what I have (not in order)

The day Pegula was announced as purchasing the team
Steve Christie capping the comeback game
the final seconds of the 1st AFC Championship Game 51-3 vs Raiders
AFL Championship in the Rockpile 1964
AFL Championship in SD in 1965 (23-0)
Drafting Bruce Smith
Jim Kelly arriving in a limo
Clinching the Division in 1988 against the Jets, fans storm the field
Beating the Dolphins opening day 1980 to break the 20-game decade long losing streak, fans storm the field
Thurman Thomas' 31 yard run on the first play of the 4th quarter of Superbowl XXV to take the 19-17 lead

this is what I have (not in order)

The day Pegula was announced as purchasing the team

Steve Christie capping the comeback game

the final seconds of the 1st AFC Championship Game 51-3 vs Raiders

AFL Championship in the Rockpile 1964

AFL Championship in SD in 1965 (23-0)

Drafting Bruce Smith

Jim Kelly arriving in a limo

Clinching the Division in 1988 against the Jets, fans storm the field

Beating the Dolphins opening day 1980 to break the 20-game decade long losing streak, fans storm the field

Thurman Thomas' 31 yard run on the first play of the 4th quarter of Superbowl XXV to take the 19-17 lead

I like that list.

I was on Twitter when WGR had a vote for a few and the Hit heard round the world: Mike Stratton on Chargers star running back Keith Lincoln was also on there.

However I was at both the 51-3 Victory (lost my voice in the first half) and the Comeback game (stayed for the whole thing (Thank You God) but voted for the Comeback Game since it gave us such a strong National Buzz.

For me, personally, it is opening day, 1980 when the Bills broke the Dolphins curse...I was at the game. I was 15. It cemented my love for the Bills. I always liked them up to that point, but the Braves were my team...since they were gone, just looking for something to fill the void. The OJ years were great fun, but that game (or moreover the result, and the ensuing mayhem) was probably the most exciting sporting event I have ever been to. We had season tickets from 1980-1987 (picked a great time to get rid of them! :lol: ), so I never went to a Bills playoff game...

Don't suppose anybody out there is able to record these shows for me, on DVD. I'll make it worth your while...PM me!

For me, personally, it is opening day, 1980 when the Bills broke the Dolphins curse...I was at the game. I was 15. It cemented my love for the Bills. I always liked them up to that point, but the Braves were my team...since they were gone, just looking for something to fill the void. The OJ years were great fun, but that game (or moreover the result, and the ensuing mayhem) was probably the most exciting sporting event I have ever been to. We had season tickets from 1980-1987 (picked a great time to get rid of them! :lol: ), so I never went to a Bills playoff game...

Don't suppose anybody out there is able to record these shows for me, on DVD. I'll make it worth your while...PM me!

I was there too. Flew back from DC for the weekend to take in the game. What a day!

I was there too. Flew back from DC for the weekend to take in the game. What a day!

Me's 3! To bookend that, possibly the worst game i was ever at was the opener the year before when Dempsey missed a 33 yarder to keep the streak alive