Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

On 11/16/2017 at 11:09 AM, plenzmd1 said:

Shrader, did you look at your settings last night? Hoping you have a solution so i don't have to call DTV

I finally got around to checking on this.  The Sabres are still in my recording manager queue, maybe about halfway down.  I have no idea why it isn't working anymore.  Maybe the DVR is trying to save me from wasting my time.

Just now, shrader said:

I finally got around to checking on this.  The Sabres are still in my recording manager queue, maybe about halfway down.  I have no idea why it isn't working anymore.  Maybe the DVR is trying to save me from wasting my time.

but is it set to 338?  Funny thing was on Saturday got home from dinner and plopped down to watch game about 10, not there! And I was not upset! Bit that was first time i did not get the game recorded, so something going on

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

but is it set to 338?  Funny thing was on Saturday got home from dinner and plopped down to watch game about 10, not there! And I was not upset! Bit that was first time i did not get the game recorded, so something going on

I didn't dig too deeply, but I remember putting in some sort of script that wound up always recording our broadcast when possible.  I don't remember actually entering a channel number.  But anyway, I've only been on directv for two years now and the games have always been on 635-1 during that time.

Projected Lineup

9 Evander Kane - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 23 Sam Reinhart
28 Zemgus Girgensons - 15 Jack Eichel - 29 Jason Pominville
67 Benoit Pouliot - 22 Johan Larsson - 21 Kyle Okposo
17 Jordan Nolan - 51 Kyle Criscuolo - 25 Seth Griffith

6 Marco Scandella - 41 Justin Falk
19 Jake McCabe - 82 Nathan Beaulieu
4 Josh Gorges - 93 Victor Antipin

40 Robin Lehner
31 Chad Johnson

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I sure hope we don't come out and look pathetic in that winter classic. 

They better play with some fire/determination for that game. 

Well if they do look pathetic, it will be the "hometown" new Yorkers who will have to be there to watch.

Must be nice that the Rangers get 42 home games and the Sabres 40 this year just because MSG can't give up one game...

11-22: PHIL HOUSLEY ON WGR (8:34)
#Sabres head coach Phil Housley joins Howard and Jeremy right now on WGR! Tune in:

Housley - we have to try and stay healthy. You look at the defensive corps, and we haven't had our top-six guys in the lineup. It's taken a toll on our team. Not to make excuses, but to have guys out for long periods of time affects our team. #Sabres

Housley - I know this may be a bold statement, but hopefully this difficult stretch we're in will make us better. Maybe going through this will help us find out who we are as individuals and make us mentally tougher. Hopefully we get a win tonight and build off of it. #Sabres

Housley - We are expected to win. That hasn't happened. What do you have to do? Our work and compete level at practice has to be better. We also have to come in every day with a great attitude, ready to work and pushing each other to get better. #Sabres

Housley - This is a great group of players, they're a tight team. We're going to have to work through it together with the hopes it makes us tougher down the line. #Sabres