Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

The main rule for the entire training camp/preseason should be that Eichel and Girgensons are never on the ice at the same time.

They seem like they really like Girgensons. Protected him, a good contract, even if its short term and now he has a place on a top line. He is being given every opportunity to make it

Live Scrimmage Link: https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/live-sabres-training-camp/t-277437090/c-52622103

@JourdonLaBarber

Here are the #Sabres scrimmage groups in their entirety

DKAp_EWVwAE7meM.jpg

If I had to bet, I'd say Group A beats the crap out of Group B

Sabres' Lineup Taking Shape based on practice lines this morning I expect Gorges to be the 7th defenseman:

@JourdonLaBarber

#Sabres lines:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Girgensons-ROR-Okposo

Pouliot-Reinhart-Griffith

Moulson-Larsson-Baptiste

Deslauriers-Josefson-Bailey

On defense:

Scandella-Risto

Beaulieu-Bogosian

Gorges-Antipin

Falk-Tennyson

Goloubef-Fedun

Jake McCabe is absent.

Sabres' Lineup Taking Shape based on practice lines this morning I expect Gorges to be the 7th defenseman:

@JourdonLaBarber

#Sabres lines:

Kane-Eichel-Pominville

Girgensons-ROR-Okposo

Pouliot-Reinhart-Griffith

Moulson-Larsson-Baptiste

Deslauriers-Josefson-Bailey

On defense:

Scandella-Risto

Beaulieu-Bogosian

Gorges-Antipin

Falk-Tennyson

Goloubef-Fedun

Jake McCabe is absent.

I'd swap Pouliot and Girgensons to get some speed on that 2nd line, but other than that I like the mix quite a bit.

Seriously Sabres, clickbait? I'm surprised they didn't go all out and say "you won't believe who he's skating with".

Who hes skating with will blow your mind!!!

So hockey experts, what are the non-Kool Aid chances of playoffs this season?

Who hes skating with will blow your mind!!!

So hockey experts, what are the non-Kool Aid chances of playoffs this season?

We are positioning ourselves for a run at the 8 seed in 2020-21. The second round pick from the Kings we'll be getting for Eichel will put us over the "top".

I'd swap Pouliot and Girgensons to get some speed on that 2nd line, but other than that I like the mix quite a bit.

Housley made Kane an assistant captain. I'm not sure if it is for the regular season. He has been quite complimentary of him. Would love to see him have a terrific scoring year.

Housley made Kane an assistant captain. I'm not sure if it is for the regular season. He has been quite complimentary of him. Would love to see him have a terrific scoring year.

I'd love to see them all have a terrific scoring year. ;)

Our boy Guhle sent down.Don't think anyone surprised that right? I have seen zero preseason, but I am pretty confident unless he scored a gazillion points, this was the plan all along.

He needs more seasoning before he belongs in the big leagues. That was easy to see in the preseason game against the Leaves.