Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

I hate this Saad/Panarin trade for Jackets

Why? I get the two years vs four...but i would take this trade all day long...

Or are you worried Panarin more a function of playing with Kane?

BTW, just saw this tweet for Seravalli

Belief is Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane let it be known to #Hawks how much they missed Saad. They loved him.

Why? I get the two years vs four...but i would take this trade all day long...

Or are you worried Panarin more a function of playing with Kane?

BTW, just saw this tweet for Seravalli

i just liked Saad. He was a great addition, and I blame Torts Edited by YoloinOhio

Just one of the deals happening today ahead of the draft with crickets from the Sabres thus far:

@SportsCentre

#TradeCentre ALERT: Coyotes acquire F Derek Stepan, G Antti Raanta from Rangers for D Anthony DeAngelo, 2017 1st round pick #TSNHockey

NYR should have moved their other goalie. Should have moved him instead of Talbot a few years ago. Either that, or focused on getting fresher legs on Defense...

@FriedgeHNIC

Lot of talk about NYR using space for Shattenkirk. They liked Yandle a lot, but were wary of term there. Someone like BUF makes more sense

...like Shattenkirk.

And I hope the Sabres don't take Yandle.

NYR should have moved their other goalie. Should have moved him instead of Talbot a few years ago. Either that, or focused on getting fresher legs on Defense...

...like Shattenkirk.

And I hope the Sabres don't take Yandle.

I like Yandle, good fast player. Shattenkirk did not impress me in playoffs at all

I like Yandle, good fast player. Shattenkirk did not impress me in playoffs at all

I saw a lot of Yandle with the NYR. One-way, good offense. I suppose he'd be useful if he's paired with a true stay at home guy. As for Shattenkirk, I think he's more complete but I he's way too pricey. Let the Rangers waste money on him.

Kane keeps tweeting more eye and ear emojis.

Trying to follow on a train with spotty connections...but nothing happening with Kane till new team can negotiate long term deal with him...that team could be the Sabres...but in either case nothing happening to July 1 i would think