Bradley Manning today

ALF

What exactly were you saying? Nothing burger?

well, we pay the proverbial $756 for a hammer and $632 for toilet seats with our taxes for one thing. for another, how much of our taxes go to simple bureaucratic red tape? i supposed everyone here agrees with all the entitlement programs out there or what our congress critters get payed for doing nothing most of the time.

baaaa... baaaaaa

that's not what i said but, whatever.

No but it sure sounded like that's what you were saying. Giving it a "well compared to what we spend our money on it's no big deal" spin. **** like that should be a huge deal.

well, we pay the proverbial $756 for a hammer and $632 for toilet seats with our taxes for one thing. for another, how much of our taxes go to simple bureaucratic red tape? i supposed everyone here agrees with all the entitlement programs out there or what our congress critters get payed for doing nothing most of the time.

baaaa... baaaaaa

And this what the !@#$ to do with whether or not convicted felons get taxpayer funded elective surgery?

baaaa... baaaaaa

1) wtf is payed

2) justifying anything because something else is in error is retarded

c) having your beans and franks cut off is an entitlement? john bobbitt - proof that the white man always gets the better treatment.

4) this is entitlement:

beans-and-franks.jpg

No but it sure sounded like that's what you were saying. Giving it a "well compared to what we spend our money on it's no big deal" spin. **** like that should be a huge deal.

And this what the !@#$ to do with whether or not convicted felons get taxpayer funded elective surgery?

your not really that stupid.