Bradley Manning today

ALF

U.S. Army soldier Bradley Manning, who calls himself Chelsea these days, got all teary-eyed while discussing former President Barack Obama during an interview with ABC News

Better looking then Jenner but won't get hired at hooters

I know he's a traitor and it always amazes me that the left or right either praises or condemns Wikileaks based on whether Assange is helping them or not, but 35 years is a bit excessive.

I know he's a traitor and it always amazes me that the left or right either praises or condemns Wikileaks based on whether Assange is helping them or not, but 35 years is a bit excessive.

Not quite as excessive as he would have gotten a few decades ago.

i'll probably regret asking but what the hell, why not.

why do you think he needs to hang?

Leaking material that likely cost his fellow soldiers lives and then having the unmitigated gall to have taxpayers pay to cut off his nuts so he could chase his dream of being a woman.

Leaking material that likely cost his fellow soldiers lives and then having the unmitigated gall to have taxpayers pay to cut off his nuts so he could chase his dream of being a woman.

If it didn't cost lives it certainly could have. 35 years is not nearly enough.

so, i'm guessng you are giving the US military a pass for their attrocities that were exposed as the main impetus for Manning leaking what she did? all things come at a price and the sword cuts both ways.

as for taxpayers paying to have her genitals swapped, i think we certainly pay for much worse things.

Edited by Foxx

so, i'm guessng you are giving the US military a pass for their attrocities that were exposed as the main impetus for Manning leaking what she did? all things come at a price and the sword cuts both ways.

as for taxpayers paying to have her genitals swapped, i think we certainly pay for much worse things.

Oh for Pete's sake on many levels.

And as for taxpayers paying to have her genitals swapped, i think we certainly pay for much worse things.

Well then that settles it. We should pay for all elective surgeries for convicted felons serving time and you've provided the strongest argument for it. Great job!

Edited by Chef Jim

What HE did.

It's war. Civilians die. NOT an atrocity.

Glenn Greenwald and company have made a religion out of Manning

Glenn greenwald is also a piece of ****.

Edited by joesixpack

Well then that settles it. We should pay for all elective surgeries for convicted felons serving time and you've provided the strongest argument for it. Great job!

that's not what i said but, whatever.