Adam West, Star of 60's Batman TV show is dead

Saxum

No it was terrible. How that show ever become popular is beyond me.

Some people find camp amusing. Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar, among others, looked good in cosplay.

The Monkees were also a hit for a while, so there's no accounting for taste.

Some people find camp amusing. Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar, among others, looked good in cosplay.

The Monkees were also a hit for a while, so there's no accounting for taste.

The Monkees were trailblazers. You do realize that they pretty much invented the music video. Sure their music sucked but the show was a classic.

The Monkees were trailblazers. You do realize that they pretty much invented the music video. Sure their music sucked but the show was a classic.

Apparently some folks feel the same way about Batman. Interesting take re: music videos.

Evidently some found the costume hot ....

‘Batman’ star Adam West had sex with eight women a night

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/12/batman-star-adam-west-had-sex-with-eight-women-a-night/

In fact, West did once turn up at what he described as an “orgy” in Hollywood with Frank Gorshin, who played “Batman” baddie The Riddler.
But they were thrown out for behaving like their TV alter-egos and making everyone laugh.
He said: “We walked in and it was an orgy. So I immediately went into the Batman character, and Frank went into the Riddler character, because we were getting the big giggles. It was so funny to us, what we walked into. And we were kicked out. We were expelled from the orgy.”

RIP, Mr West. Best TV Batman of all time (by default, pretty much, I think). With that said, it was pretty repetitive. Funny for about 10 minutes, IMO. But that's how I feel about most broad comedy.

Adam West was quick to laugh at himself, which is a bit plus in my book.

Best Batman of all time? Michael Keaton---and it isn't close.

RIP, Mr West. Best TV Batman of all time (by default, pretty much, I think). With that said, it was pretty repetitive. Funny for about 10 minutes, IMO. But that's how I feel about most broad comedy.

Adam West was quick to laugh at himself, which is a bit plus in my book.

Best Batman of all time? Michael Keaton---and it isn't close.

And 9 1/2 of those minutes included that effing car. :thumbsup:

But this was always my favorite part when I was a kid.

And 9 1/2 of those minutes included that effing car. :thumbsup:

But this was always my favorite part when I was a kid.

Indeed. Those were pretty good.