James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm neither a millennia, snowflake or deplorable. But if you can cut it even further that would be great. How about 5 words one emoji?

Jesus Christ. I get it. I'll stop if it will make you girls happy. I know scrolling past certain people's posts is sooooo difficult. :rolleyes:

Consistency Jim.............Consistency

:lol:

Just kidding

I'm honored to be insulted in the exact same fashion you insult others. You need more original material, though. Your shtick here and in other forums is growing stale. Good luck with that.

yeah i know. i'm working on reinventing my schtick but i've been lazy.

the insults are generally as far as i go as they're fashioned because its easier to lob softballs. anything harder i'll get in trouble. and i already piss off enough people so no need to do more. some people can't take what i say and those who said words hurt are just pussies.

Sorry. I know. I get that way with OC. I don't blame you. I will learn to keep it under 140 for the Millennial Snowflakes/Deplorables.

No worries.

hahahah well done' #hashtag emogie!

They weren't illusions. The fact that you alluded to them made them allusions. I accept them as facts. Doesn't change the other fact that the previous administration levied sanctions against Russia that severely hurt them. Is it possible that Obama and people in his administration evolved their position over time? Is it wrong for politicians to evolve their positions as conditions on the ground dictate? Seems that is a desirable trait in leadership.

Tom handled the foreign policy aspects, but another big accommodation was economic. The press lapped up Obama's role in pushing for sanctions, which weren't really effective in hurting Russia. Saudi Arabia did far more harm by maintaining its oil output, which earned it a spot on Russia's hit list. And in six months, Trump's moves to expand US energy production is putting a major hurt on Russia's only viable industry.

That alone should shut the morons up that Trump is a Russian plant. If he was, he'd go even further than Obama did in killing domestic oil & gas production and distribution. Yet, he went 180 from the prior policies.

yeah i know. i'm working on reinventing my schtick but i've been lazy.

the insults are generally as far as i go as they're fashioned because its easier to lob softballs. anything harder i'll get in trouble. and i already piss off enough people so no need to do more. some people can't take what i say and those who said words hurt are just pussies.

hahahah well done' #hashtag emogie!

Anything harder and it might come hurling back @ you.

Just be careful. There is an old saying:

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Anything harder and it might come hurling back @ you.

Just be careful. There is an old saying:

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

you'd have a point except I'm pretty damn irresponsible/crazy/sociopathic/apathetic/etc and I busted all my own windows

Why the hell do you think I'm so callous? Why do you think I don't care about being insulted, mocked or harassed or having my thug life criminal history getting exposed?

You and many others think I care. I don't.

What an excellent caged bird Comey would make for a Vlad - the former head of the KGB. :lol:

The last President that Putin had on his payroll--the corrupt scum bag from Ukraine who Manafort worked for--is now living in Russia. Maybe Trump will join him and tweet lies from Russia with love

The last President that Putin had on his payroll--the corrupt scum bag from Ukraine who Manafort worked for--is now living in Russia. Maybe Trump will join him and tweet lies from Russia with love

you're almost as pathetic a nut as lybob was but at least you can laugh at yourself.

you're almost as pathetic a nut as lybob was but at least you can laugh at yourself.

Pathetic? No, that's the truth. The Ukraine president had Manafort work for him, and then was kicked out of Ukraine and Vlad gave him a home in Russia...he took billions with him.

Trump in my option laundered money for Putin and that's what has him compromised

Pathetic? No, that's the truth. The Ukraine president had Manafort work for him, and then was kicked out of Ukraine and Vlad gave him a home in Russia...he took billions with him.

Trump in my option laundered money for Putin and that's what has him compromised

hahahahahaah. You're great

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

GreatAllAdder.gif

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

[This is an automated response.]

GreatAllAdder.gif

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.11.

That's the truth Tom, that's why you are angry and throwing poop.

DEAR ABBY: I'm in my late 20s and have a male companion who is 30-plus years older than I am. We were together for a while, then stopped so we could both try to find someone closer to our ages. Neither of us did, and we recently started seeing each other again.

Although we are good for each other and compatible in many ways, we are realistic that our relationship isn't long-term for major reasons. (I want children; he's happy with grandchildren. He wants to travel after retirement; I'm just starting my career.) We live for the moment and don't dwell too much on the future.

My problem is, this time I'm really falling in love with him. Last time, I was reluctant to become emotional because I was afraid of getting hurt. But this time, I am all in. Can any good come of this? We meet each other's relationship needs in the here and now, but is the end just heartbreak? -- LOVING FOR THE MOMENT

That's the truth Tom, that's why you are angry and throwing poop.

DEAR ABBY: I'm in my late 20s and have a male companion who is 30-plus years older than I am. We were together for a while, then stopped so we could both try to find someone closer to our ages. Neither of us did, and we recently started seeing each other again.

Although we are good for each other and compatible in many ways, we are realistic that our relationship isn't long-term for major reasons. (I want children; he's happy with grandchildren. He wants to travel after retirement; I'm just starting my career.) We live for the moment and don't dwell too much on the future.

My problem is, this time I'm really falling in love with him. Last time, I was reluctant to become emotional because I was afraid of getting hurt. But this time, I am all in. Can any good come of this? We meet each other's relationship needs in the here and now, but is the end just heartbreak? -- LOVING FOR THE MOMENT

Dear gatorgal:

The only question you need to ask yourself is: "Is he at least as good in bed as your brother was"? If not go back to your brother. You have more in common and are closer in age. Besides, there won't be any conflicts on whose parents you visit during the holidays.

Dear gatorgal:

The only question you need to ask yourself is: "Is he at least as good in bed as your brother was"? If not go back to your brother. You have more in common and are closer in age. Besides, there won't be any conflicts on whose parents you visit during the holidays.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Comey’s private memos on Trump conversations contained classified material.

More than half of the memos former FBI chief James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents.

This revelation raises the possibility that Comey broke his own agency’s rules and ignored the same security protocol that he publicly criticized Hillary Clinton for in the waning days of the 2016 presidential election.

Comey testified last month he considered the memos to be personal documents and that he shared at least one of them with a Columbia University lawyer friend. . . .

But when the seven memos Comey wrote regarding his nine conversations with Trump about Russia earlier this year were shown to Congress in recent days, the FBI claimed all were, in fact, deemed to be government documents.

While the Comey memos have been previously reported, this is the first time there has been a number connected to the amount of the memos the ex-FBI chief wrote.

Four of the memos had markings making clear they contained information classified at the “secret” or “confidential” level, according to officials directly familiar with the matter.

A spokesman for the FBI on Sunday declined to comment.

FBI policy forbids any agent from releasing classified information or any information from ongoing investigations or sensitive operations without prior written permission, and mandates that all records created during official duties are considered to be government property.

His firing is looking pretty darn justified. It’s his hiring that should raise questions.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/269562/

Irony: Did Comey include classified information in his personal memos?

ED MORRISSEY

Edited by B-Man