James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

I'd like to hear his answer, if you need ID to drink, buy cigarettes, fly etc, why not voting too?

He does not answer questions, he diverts, obfuscates and mimics clichés.

as we all know.

Since I long ago (2 years) stop talking with him, he simply parrots that "paid poster" silliness, because he cannot comprehend anything else.

It's sad too, because the conservative articles I post are exactly the kind he (and others) do not expose themselves to...

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post is reporting he was a progressive who campaigned for Sanders, who had such gems as "It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co." on his Facebook page.

I, for one, give him credit for having the courage of his convictions. What line is "too far" when you're resisting fascists?

Well then, by all means, anyone who ever campaigned for Sanders should be rounded up and shot because you know, liberals...

Same kind of asinine rhetoric after Giffords was shot. Beyond phucked up.

He does not answer questions, he diverts, obfuscates and mimics clichés.

as we all know.

Since I long ago (2 years) stop talking with him, he simply parrots that "paid poster" silliness, because he cannot comprehend anything else.

It's sad too, because the conservative articles I post are exactly the kind he (and others) do not expose themselves to...

No, I really think you are a paid poster.Who else would be such a loser to post so many right wing media articles, cartoons and wacko crap all the time. I mostly share my opinions, You have to post propaganda

And closing polling locations where Dems vote more often, cutting back on early voting, because Dems do it more, not requiring ID's for mail in ballots because more Republicans vote that way and of course requiring IDs because older Democrats might not have documentation. And of course, using stolen emails to suppress Dem voting.

And B-Man does not like me because I think he's a paid poster. Paid to post Republican propaganda

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/19/noncitizens-voting-across-us-frederick-county-coun/

Well then, by all means, anyone who ever campaigned for Sanders should be rounded up and shot because you know, liberals...

Same kind of asinine rhetoric after Giffords was shot. Beyond phucked up.

I'm just clarifying his beliefs. And pointing out the logical conclusion: When you label the opposition as Nazis, where's the limit in opposing them?

I'm just clarifying his beliefs. And pointing out the logical conclusion: When you label the opposition as Nazis, where's the limit in opposing them?

The limit goes as far as our laws permit and the ability of the poplulace to understand that. End of story.

Rational people understand that.

People incapable of rational thought, like this morning's nut job, don't.

The limit goes as far as our laws permit and the ability of the poplulace to understand that. End of story.

And the incendiary, hateful rhetoric of those who supposedly espouse tolerance and understanding has NOTHING to do with it, I imagine.

Not to mention the ongoing witch-hunt perpetrated by embittered democrats.

Edited by joesixpack

Except...Nazis. Are you telling me that if actual Nazis came to power, you wouldn't support violent resistance? Because, knowing more than your average person about the NSDAP, I would. I don't think it's unreasonable to fight Nazis with violence.

I think it's unreasonable to label everybody you disagree with a Nazi, however. The Republicans aren't Nazis.

And the incendiary, hateful rhetoric of those who supposedly espouse tolerance and understanding has NOTHING to do with it, I imagine.

Not to mention the ongoing witch-hunt perpetrated by embittered democrats.

Hypocrisy knows no political stripe.

As to your second sentence, the ongoing investigation was perpetrated by none other than the Russians. Or are you under the delusion that democrats control the congressional investigation committees?

And speaking of hypocrisy, do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of political witch hunts perpetrated by one party against another? We'll be here all day. And I'm no fan of tit for tat.

And closing polling locations where Dems vote more often, cutting back on early voting, because Dems do it more, not requiring ID's for mail in ballots because more Republicans vote that way and of course requiring IDs because older Democrats might not have documentation. And of course, using stolen emails to suppress Dem voting.

And B-Man does not like me because I think he's a paid poster. Paid to post Republican propaganda

At least he's smart enough to get paid to post propaganda. You on the other hand..........

Hypocrisy knows no political stripe.

As to your second sentence, the ongoing investigation was perpetrated by none other than the Russians. Or are you under the delusion that democrats control the congressional investigation committees?

And speaking of hypocrisy, do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of political witch hunts perpetrated by one party against another? We'll be here all day. And I'm no fan of tit for tat.

Oh, no, please, let's go down the rabbit hole. I never get tired of discussing Monica Lewinsky. <_<

Twenty years, and still no one's explained to me how a real estate deal led to impeachment over oral sex. That still made less sense than this investigation...and the "blank check" nature of that is the main reason that, if Trump fired Mueller, I wouldn't blame him.

Except...Nazis. Are you telling me that if actual Nazis came to power, you wouldn't support violent resistance? Because, knowing more than your average person about the NSDAP, I would. I don't think it's unreasonable to fight Nazis with violence.

I think it's unreasonable to label everybody you disagree with a Nazi, however. The Republicans aren't Nazis.

We've had Nazis holding rallies in various places around the country for decades. Or by actual Nazis, do mean like in Germany in the 30s? Because those Nazis took a few years to become the actual Nazis you'r alluding to nor did every Nazi become one of those actual Nazis.

Unreasonable is too kind a word for the nutjob in this morning's shooting. He was delusional and crazy.

That doesn't mean there aren't reasons to be wary of those that seem to have no problem with oligarchs and fascist- like leaders around the world. I think we all should be.

We've had Nazis holding rallies in various places around the country for decades. Or by actual Nazis, do mean like in Germany in the 30s? Because those Nazis took a few years to become the actual Nazis you'r alluding to nor did every Nazi become one of those actual Nazis.

Unreasonable is too kind a word for the nutjob in this morning's shooting. He was delusional and crazy.

That doesn't mean there aren't reasons to be wary of those that seem to have no problem with oligarchs and fascist- like leaders around the world. I think we all should be.

And yeeeeeeet....you'd have voted for one of the WORST oligarch-panderers who ever ran for office.

Oh, no, please, let's go down the rabbit hole. I never get tired of discussing Monica Lewinsky. <_<

Twenty years, and still no one's explained to me how a real estate deal led to impeachment over oral sex. That still made less sense than this investigation...and the "blank check" nature of that is the main reason that, if Trump fired Mueller, I wouldn't blame him.

Well, how far back do you want to go? Witch hunts didn't start with the Starr investigation.

Oh, and it's no mystery as to how Whitewater led to an impeachment over an entrapment to lie about oral sex. I mean they actually wired Linda Tripp to record Lewinsky at dinner. Bottom line? Clinton just should have had the integrity to tell the truth when asked. BJs in the oval office aren't against the law. It's amusing to think that the prospects of Hillary's wrath outweighed lying to Congress and getting impeached as a result.

And yeeeeeeet....you'd have voted for one of the WORST oligarch-panderers who ever ran for office.

Wrong.

I just would never vote for that idiot currently in the office.

Edited by K-9