James Comey's Testimony Before Congress

Can you please share the profile of the shooter with the rest of us?

Same kind of idiotic rhetoric we saw after Jared Lee Loughner went on his rampage when some mindless on the left felt the need to politicize the event and blame conservatives.

well the shooter asked if they were Republicans or Democrats, when they replied Republicans, that's when he started shooting

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the shooter asked if they were Republicans or Democrats, when they replied Republicans, that's when he started shooting

So that gives leave to blame "liberals" for the shooting? Disgusting politicization of a tragic event no matter how you slice it.

Oh, and the Capitol Police chief just said the rumored question by the shooter hasn't been confirmed. Not that that makes any bit of difference.

So that gives leave to blame "liberals" for the shooting? Disgusting politicization of a tragic event no matter how you slice it.

Oh, and the Capitol Police chief just said the rumored question by the shooter hasn't been confirmed. Not that that makes any bit of difference.

I never blamed anyone or group but the shooter, someone asked a question and I answered it

I never blamed anyone or group but the shooter, someone asked a question and I answered it

Not directly. But the poster you saw fit to respond to certainly did blame liberals and you chimed in with a supporting insult. If you insist on making this a question of semantics, feel free. The rhetoric is asinine, regardless.

Not directly. But the poster you saw fit to respond to certainly did blame liberals and you chimed in with a supporting insult. If you insist on making this a question of semantics, feel free. The rhetoric is asinine, regardless.

:wallbash:

Russia did probably change votes, using the hacked emails to run a voter suppression campaign. That was the point of creating a rift between Sanders and Hilly's wing of the party. And Trump cheered this on.

Seriously? The DNC created that rift, overtly.

Where the hell do you get this ****?

Because the outside is phucked. We are engaged in a civil cold war. And more and more people are becoming radicalized as a result.

who is attacking who? D you see small town trump holding rallies and stopping the world for their #feelings? Are fringe GOP members going out and swinging like locks? Even when Obama was president the right had next to no violence.

While I agree with you on the main point, I disagree that it's from the inside out. We have EXACTLY the kind of functioning government the people chose, the courts permit, and that the Constitution allows.

Respectfully: The people didn't choose this government, the big moneyed interests and oligarchy did by corrupting the courts and ignoring the constitution.

We've codified bribery into our political process and squeezed out the voice of the people as a result. We live under a government now that is a plutocracy, not a republic. This wasn't chosen by the people, it was chosen by the big business interests (and others) when they pushed to make speech = money, corporations = people and started shredding basic constitutional protections under the phony guise of the "war on terror".

Until the people actually wake up to this reality, and realize that our voices have no say in the process anymore unless we have a certain number in our bank accounts, it's only going to get worse.

Can you please share the profile of the shooter with the rest of us?

Same kind of idiotic rhetoric we saw after Jared Lee Loughner went on his rampage when some mindless on the left felt the need to politicize the event and blame conservatives.

Post is reporting he was a progressive who campaigned for Sanders, who had such gems as "It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co." on his Facebook page.

I, for one, give him credit for having the courage of his convictions. What line is "too far" when you're resisting fascists?

Respectfully: The people didn't choose this government, the big moneyed interests and oligarchy did by corrupting the courts and ignoring the constitution.

We've codified bribery into our political process and squeezed out the voice of the people as a result. We live under a government now that is a plutocracy, not a republic. This wasn't chosen by the people, it was chosen by the big business interests (and others) when they pushed to make speech = money, corporations = people and started shredding basic constitutional protections under the phony guise of the "war on terror".

Until the people actually wake up to this reality, and realize that our voices have no say in the process anymore unless we have a certain number in our bank accounts, it's only going to get worse.

We have a republic. The people voice their displeasure at the polls and politicians mostly fear the wrath of the people. That said, the money interests manipulate the people, influence politicians and the media, much like they have always done.

We have had a republic. The people voice their displeasure at the polls and politicians mostly fear the wrath of the people. That said, the money interests manipulate the people, influence politicians and the media, much like they have always done.

FTFY

https://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf

I am sure that you probably already know this but.....................................you're wasting your time.

I'd like to hear his answer, if you need ID to drink, buy cigarettes, fly etc, why not voting too?

I'd like to hear his answer, if you need ID to drink, buy cigarettes, fly etc, why not voting too?

And closing polling locations where Dems vote more often, cutting back on early voting, because Dems do it more, not requiring ID's for mail in ballots because more Republicans vote that way and of course requiring IDs because older Democrats might not have documentation. And of course, using stolen emails to suppress Dem voting.

And B-Man does not like me because I think he's a paid poster. Paid to post Republican propaganda