Are you ready for some football?

what happened with him in the first place? wasn't it over a political comment or some other nonsense?

Yep. The local radio guys made mention that they may have brought Hank back to try and appease some fans that were outraged at the Kap thing last year. I won't say much more than that because then the thread will go all political. Basically Hank is a flag waving country honk and Kap of course offended those with his stance.

LMAO if they actually did that to appease fans because of Kap.. That is knee slapping hillarious. Just shows how easy it is to reel in some fish

Wouldn't be surprised, when they over payed for the rights to MNF they should have signed something that allowed them more influence on the schedule. Everything else is meaningless when the matchup is garbage week after week.

I am just glad they didn't give it to some dancing pop princess like Bruno mars or Justin Timberlake.

I'm sure Jessica Biel and/or Jessica Caban would ditch their "princesses " for you in a heartbeat. What with your worldly views and internet prowess and all.

Yep. The local radio guys made mention that they may have brought Hank back to try and appease some fans that were outraged at the Kap thing last year. I won't say much more than that because then the thread will go all political. Basically Hank is a flag waving country honk and Kap of course offended those with his stance.

that would be quite the move by the nfl.

How about improving the lousy slate of games? HWJ......Who cares?!?

Blasphemer!

Hank WIlliams Jr? Who f####n' cares? I thought you were talking about the start of the CFL season.

Blasphemer!

Four things why Hank WIlliams Junior is more badass than anyone here:

1. He fell 400' down a mountain and crushed his face and is still here.

2. He isn't afraid to voice an opinion as a celebrity.

3. He is the son of Hank and father to Hank III - who are both amazing!

4. He's !@#$ing Bocephus!

Best Boyst post I have seen by a country mile.

"And to anyone who questions my credentials, 'Hi, I'm Hank', and I'm from the old school"

I wouldn't trade Hank's pinky finger for a billion Kaeps.

So I guess that kinda makes your point.

'Merica

He's doing it with another "talent"

Dixie Chicks maybe?

dicir chicks were killed by Natalie and personal issues. Nothing really got in the way of them. They're still yuge and successfully touring. Not a great show by any means tho

that's. A bit harsh. Just because you like hank means you're a honk? Just because you're a patriot or love this country emphatically you get a label?

There can be both things mutually. And not exclusively. Further, I doubt this was done solely because of kaep. Its on kae0 why he isn't working. No one else but him.

I'm sure Jessica Biel and/or Jessica Caban would ditch their "princesses " for you in a heartbeat. What with your worldly views and internet prowess and all.

I think Jessica Biel does the commericals for the travel website. No idea or care who the other is. They mean as much to me as I mean to them.

Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. And those two clearly don't like real men.