Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

it seems like they understand the roster. I would bet a safety is brought in. They are waiting out the tight end too.

It is going to be up to Tyrod to play well.

I agree, they've played the waiting game to mastery this offseason, granted Maclin would be unexpected gravy at this point.

I wonder how truly interested they are in bolstering our TE group. OLeary did well last year and Logan Thomas could be such a huge difference maker or an early cut. A serious who knows situation with this group.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have reservations about Goff. Well, he's home in LA where he wanted to be and will have a chance to be featured much more than he was in Buffalo. .

Yeah,they need a lot of help on O. Groin injury killed him,last year. I think the conditioning this year is going to show up with us.

I agree, they've played the waiting game to mastery this offseason, granted Maclin would be unexpected gravy at this point.

I wonder how truly interested they are in bolstering our TE group. OLeary did well last year and Logan Thomas could be such a huge difference maker or an early cut. A serious who knows situation with this group.

I wouldn't say he did "well". He was improved. I'm still hoping they can get Barnidge who would represent a major upgrade to the position.

The te group does not worry me at all.

Excellent advice. I'm also a fan of throwing them into a hot oven (450 F) if the heavier veggies crisp up nicely like broccoli crowns, or cauliflower.

Brussel sprouts in the oven are one of my favorites ( 2 Tbsp olive oil in Ziploc bag, some parmesan cheese, parsley, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, add the brussel sprouts into bag and shake...empty content onto baking sheet and roast in 400 degree oven 15 - 20 mins. Move them around halfway and they get a nice carmelized char on the outside).

Brussel sprouts in the oven are one of my favorites ( 2 Tbsp olive oil in Ziploc bag, some parmesan cheese, parsley, crushed garlic, salt and pepper, add the brussel sprouts into bag and shake...empty content onto baking sheet and roast in 400 degree oven 15 - 20 mins. Move them around halfway and they get a nice carmelized char on the outside).

How did this topic ? Turn into the food channel ?

I do asparagus similarly. Oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes with olive oil, salt and pepper. After 8-10 minutes add a generous amount of Romano or Parmesan (I'm Italian so I prefer Romano) and bake for another 5 minutes. They'll be crispy and delicious.

I do asparagus similarly. Oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes with olive oil, salt and pepper. After 8-10 minutes add a generous amount of Romano or Parmesan (I'm Italian so I prefer Romano) and bake for another 5 minutes. They'll be crispy and delicious.

Plus, your pee smells great!

While waiting for the announcement, and in light of what someone said about Mexican food in Buffalo yesterday, I want to say that a new place called Taqueria Los Mayas is absolutely legit West Coast LA Mexican. Delicious.

Food and Buffalo Bills go together like peas and carrots.....speaking of peas and carrots, anyone know the best way to saute' vegetables when paired with beef?

I grew up in Buffalo but have lived a lot of places since then including prominently the three big S's: St. Louis, San Francisco and Seattle. My strong impression is that Buffalo is NOT a good place for foodies.

"Peas and Carrots" strikes me as a good comparison because when I envision Buffalo food, I imagine something very unadventurous.

What am I missing?

Edited by hondo in seattle

Growing up I hated brussel sprouts, mostly because they were steamed or boiled. I like mine roast in bacon fat with parm and lots of black pepper.

Yes, we are going food channel on this thread. I am just going to roll with it.

LOL....Kirby started it. It's a good way to kill time until the Maclin news breaks. Speaking of which, do you think Maclin likes Blue Cheese or Ranch with his wings?

I dontknow. Just ate a triple zero yogert with sunflower seeds. Had 6 eggs ,peanut butter on wheat toast , bowl of oatmeal with blueberries ,two cups of green tea and a coffee so far.

I grew up in Buffalo but have lived a lot of places since then including prominently the three big S's: St. Louis, San Francisco and Seattle. My strong impression is that Buffalo is NOT a good place for foodies.

"Peas and Carrots" strikes me as a good comparison because I envision Buffalo food, I imagine something very unadventurous.

What am I missing?

No way...Buffalo has old school italian, the best pizza, wings that are classic (crispy and saucy) and a great assortment of other foods (fish fry, hot dogs, sausage, Broadway Market, etc.). It's a different style of food...more Americana than the new age stuff.

Try coconut oil on your asparagus if you want to change it up a bit--my family prefers it actually.

I dontknow. Just ate a triple zero yogert with sunflower seeds. Had 6 eggs ,peanut butter on wheat toast , bowl of oatmeal with blueberries ,two cups of green tea and a coffee so far.

6 eggs? Do you have a stained gray sweatshirt? a mattress hanging on a rope for a punching bag? Two turtles in a glass aquarium?