Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ,Its not going to make or break us.I think we have upgraded the position a lot.

??? upgraded with what? A draft pick who is already injured?

I have high hopes for Zay Jones, and hope his injury is indeed extremely minor. But after two injured WRs we have exactly ZILCH at the position. Maclin signing takes this WR corp from "below average" to "above average" NFL roster/depth...we NEED to sign Maclin or someone like Decker to even feel good about going into this season at the position

I have high hopes for Zay Jones, and hope his injury is indeed extremely minor. But after two injured WRs we have exactly ZILCH at the position. Maclin signing takes this WR corp from "below average" to "above average" NFL roster/depth...we NEED to sign Maclin or someone like Decker to even feel good about going into this season at the position

Holmes replaces Woods and Brown replaces/upgrades Goodwin. Jones will heal and should be a stud. But Maclin definitely puts the WR corps over the top.

Well their is a reason the chefs let him walk. You find away to keep franchise players.

Well their is a reason the chefs let him walk. You find away to keep franchise players.

They probably wanted to sign their top 3 draft choices, one of which you traded next year's first to acquire.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I think Zay Jones is going to be a really good player but most rookie WR's don't put up big numbers their first year. It will be nice to have another option besides Sammy, especially if someone goes down. Remember last year when all of our guys were injured and our best WR's were Goodwin and Tate? Yikes!

Holmes replaces Woods and Brown replaces/upgrades Goodwin. Jones will heal and should be a stud. But Maclin definitely puts the WR corps over the top.

Holmes has done exactly what in his career? Brown has done exactly what in his career? Sure there might be some upside with both of these guys, but I would certainly not want either of them starting as #1, #2 or #3 on my NFL offense...

Yea they were in cap hell and chose to keep other core players instead (Berry, Houston), and have someone they think can replace Maclin in Hill...its quite clear why they chose to part ways with Maclin and it has nothing to do with on or off field performance

I think Zay Jones is going to be a really good player but most rookie WR's don't put up big numbers their first year. It will be nice to have another option besides Sammy, especially if someone goes down. Remember last year when all of our guys were injured and our best WR's were Goodwin and Tate? Yikes!

That was butt ugly when Walt Powell was getting key targets along with those two. I'm hoping this isn't another Hacksaw Reynolds fakeout.

Holmes has done exactly what in his career? Brown has done exactly what in his career? Sure there might be some upside with both of these guys, but I would certainly not want either of them starting as #1, #2 or #3 on my NFL offense...

Yea they were in cap hell and chose to keep other core players instead (Berry, Houston), and have someone they think can replace Maclin in Hill...its quite clear why they chose to part ways with Maclin and it has nothing to do with on or off field performance

Groin injuries are hard to heal. Hope he is as great as you all think. I hope he is as great, I am a Bills fan. We always get pumped on here about somebody from somewhere else.Been there done that. Many times.

Ok, so where are the #Bills taking Jeremy Maclin to lunch today? Allen Burger Venture? Tappo? CraVing? SOHO? Cantina Loco?

LeSean McCoy posted story to Instagram at 8:41am with him, Jeremy Maclin and Tyrod Taylor. "I'm on a recruiting trip right now," he says.

Groin injuries are hard to heal. Hope he is as great as you all think. I hope he is as great, I am a Bills fan. We always get pumped on here about somebody from somewhere else.Been there done that. Many times.

I am not hoping he is GREAT

I am hoping he is better than the trash heap/"maybe's" that make up the current depth chart on our roster at WR

He is a proven talent in the NFL that would come relatively cheap, provide production and LEADERSHIP...we must get this done

When Holmes got a chance to start, he was as productive as Woods. The same goes for Brown and Goodwin.

I am not hoping he is GREAT

I am hoping he is better than the trash heap/"maybe's" that make up the current depth chart on our roster at WR

He is a proven talent in the NFL that would come relatively cheap, provide production and LEADERSHIP...we must get this done

The age and injury scare me. And he will not come that cheap.He had a couple good yrs early on.