Jared Kusher and Putin's Bank

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — The White House and a Russian state-owned bank have very different explanations for why the bank’s chief executive and Jared Kushner held a secret meeting during the presidential transition in December.

The bank maintained this week that the session was held as part of a new business strategy and was conducted with Kushner in his role as the head of his family’s real estate business. The White House says the meeting was unrelated to business and was one of many diplomatic encounters the soon-to-be presidential adviser was holding ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration.

The discrepancy has thrust Vnesheconombank, known for advancing the strategic interests of Russian President Vladi­mir Putin and for its role in a past U.S. espionage case, into the center of the controversy enveloping the White House. And it has highlighted the role played by the bank’s 48-year-old chief executive, Sergey Gorkov, a graduate of the academy of the Federal Security Service, or FSB, the domestic intelligence arm of the former Soviet KGB, who was appointed by Putin to the post less than a year before his encounter with Kushner.

I'm getting so tired of this as this will drag on for years. Let me know is Trump's ever impeached. Oh, and for the moronic corporate Democrat politicians who I'm sure browse this board frequently, stop with the Russia hysteria and start examining what the hell happened to your party to make Donald Trump president.

I'm getting so tired of this as this will drag on for years. Let me know is Trump's ever impeached. Oh, and for the moronic corporate Democrat politicians who I'm sure browse this board frequently, stop with the Russia hysteria and start examining what the hell happened to your party to make Donald Trump president.

Justice takes time

LOL-BRAH-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN.jpg

CyG330eXAAAbU2J.jpg

Let's not forget that the chair of Vneshconombank was the chair of Sberbank in 2013, when they sponsored the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, which was of course managed by Donald Trump.

If that doesn't prove collusion to destroy American democracy, I don't know what does...

Let's not forget that the chair of Vneshconombank was the chair of Sberbank in 2013, when they sponsored the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, which was of course managed by Donald Trump.

If that doesn't prove collusion to destroy American democracy, I don't know what does...

Miss Venezuela was the winer that year in an obviously rigged proceeding. Chavez secretly had been blackmailing Putin with the threat of exposing some candid pictures showing Vlad actually wearing a shirt. Trump, knowing this, provided Venezuela with the winner and obtained the pictures which were now used to rig the American election of 2016. Matthew McCounaghy or whatever was in the photo with Vlad, also with a shirt which explains his general silence on Trump.

Rhino's conspiracy theory threads are entertaining

B-Man doesn't start new threads with his propeganda

I know it's asking alot, but can you limit your conspiracy theory/propaganda du jour to a single thread rather than starting new thread for each?

I know it's asking alot, but can you limit your conspiracy theory/propaganda du jour to a single thread rather than starting new thread for each?

You're an IT Guy... Ever try loading those threads on a phone?

Like going to Ikea with a SmartCar and putting a sofa on the roof with the free string they give you for a tie down.

:-P

There's a Russian under every rock.

And, although they are evil and hacked our election with "fake news", we are supposed to believe every accusation they make.

anti-Trumpers are being trolled on both sides. Trump trolls 'em with koophefee and Comey and tapes, and the Russians troll us with stuff like this IMHO.

There are so many different angles to Trump's problems that they need new threads. You just want his crimes buried in a single thread.