What are your plans for this weekend?

mead107

In order...Taking our new puppy to the vet, yard work at Moms house, yard work at my house, a round of disc golf, burgers and dogs, fishing.

Well keep the pup away from the poster above your post. Dudes cooking dogs and hot dogs this weekend...

Grilling dogs and burgers...and maybe some hot dogs.

And seeing people, I guess.

Edited by likei've

I have perennial gardens to weed at home and the remainder of my veggie garden to plant at my camp (tomato, eggplant, and pepper plants).

On Monday, if it doesn't rain, my neighbor and I will attend the Jamestown Memorial Day Parade and the wreath laying/flag raising ceremonies at Lakeview Cemetery. Her grandson's paternal great grandfather is being honored for service in World War II at the ceremony. We'll probably attend the ceremony even if it rains.

Staying home and fighting with my son every hour to get back to studying, quizzing him every so often.

Power washing the patio and trimming front landscaping.

Cooking soft shells on Saturday night!

Service at Va War Memorial Monday at 10.

$1 oysters for happy hour tonight. Dinner tomorrow at a new client's restaurant. That will be fun seeing it's classic French bistro which is my cooking style oh and also our Anniversary. Then Sonoma on Sunday while we have an open house. Wouid love to BBQ in Monday but the kitchen and grill are all packed and in storeage. Looks like balogna sandwiches for us. :(

$1 oysters for happy hour tonight. Dinner tomorrow at a new client's restaurant. That will be fun seeing it's classic French bistro which is my cooking style oh and also our Anniversary. Then Sonoma on Sunday while we have an open house. Wouid love to BBQ in Monday but the kitchen and grill are all packed and in storeage. Looks like balogna sandwiches for us. :(

The problem with the $1 oysters is the $14 glass of wine that accompanies.

Actually, our local oyster bar has $7 Prosecco on tap...goes well with the briny oysters

Figure out the rain situation. If it looks promising for clear 5-6 days now hay.

If not I'll sleep a little. Work in machines. Do farm work. Ball out

How many acres do you have ? I have thirty,friends have a hundred or more and work less and have full -time jobs. Either your slow or have old farmall model h and M `s to work with. Model A ? Just kidding ,you must love it. I just mow paths in my field and woods and mow about 2 acres around the house. I hate fields, Have planted 2000 trees and bushes around here.Have fun ,It`s a dying labor.

Eat too much. Drink way too much. Sleep a lot.

I'm praying for rain all day Monday so my wife doesn't want to do anything that involves leaving the house.

I'm praying for rain on Monday until at least 10am. My son is supposed to be in the parade with his middle school band. I hate parades.

Not Parkway? Heretic!

Parkway gets impatient with tire kickers, which is new from them. I think they're awesome and I've spent plenty of money there over the years. But my son likes to take his time and try things out thoroughly. I've found that Guitar Center lets people do that and leaves them alone. It's just a better overall experience, which floors me, to be honest.

Plus Guitar Center has the exact amp my son wants to play his guitar/use his pedals through; Parkway doesn't right now.

How many acres do you have ? I have thirty,friends have a hundred or more and work less and have full -time jobs. Either your slow or have old farmall model h and M `s to work with. Model A ? Just kidding ,you must love it. I just mow paths in my field and woods and mow about 2 acres around the house. I hate fields, Have planted 2000 trees and bushes around here.Have fun ,It`s a dying labor.

new Holland t4.75

And a ford 3930

Over to 100 acres. And different species of stuffs. No row crop.