American Idol Predictions for tonight

After watching this week's shows here are my predictions of who will be cut tonight:

Guys: David & Travis. I like both of these guys, but they have not stepped up.

Girls: Janay & Lindsey. Janay did better, but she does not belong. Lindsey has just been ok, and that will do her in.

What say you?

After watching this week's shows here are my predictions of who will be cut tonight:

Guys: David & Travis. I like both of these guys, but they have not stepped up.

Girls: Janay & Lindsey. Janay did better, but she does not belong. Lindsey has just been ok, and that will do her in.

What say you?

259080[/snapback]

I'll go with Joseph and Niko for the guys, and Janay and Celina for the babes.

No way Nikko goes this week. I say Travis and Joseph for the guys although Constantine kind of sucked this week. And Janay and possible Aloha for the girls. Lindsey didn't do much but she's hot so that should get her a lot of votes from the young guys.

I hope Celena doesn't go. She's HOT!!  :ph34r:

259127[/snapback]

DAMN hot......I'd like to make an ajzepp sandwich with her and Amanda as the bread

Last week I was 3 for 4; tonight only 1 for 4.

I think Joseph got screwed here, he was good both weeks

I can understand Celena, but I thought she was good enough to last one more week.

Aloha was a big surprise. While she may not have the best voice in the group, she was definitely better than most of the other girls.

Here are my standings:

Guys:

1. Anwar

2. Anthony

3. Scott

4. Bo

5.Constantine

6.Nikko

7.Mario

8.Travis

I feel strongly about the the first 5 guys in the long run. The last spot is up for grabs. I still think Mario is overrated, and Travis has to step up big.

Girls:

1. Amanda

2. Vonzell

3. Carrie

4. Nadia

5. Mikalah

6. Jessica

7. Lindsey

8. Janay

The first 4 girls I picked are serious contenders, the rest are along for the ride. Janay must have lots of friends voting for her, even though she was better, she is nowhere near being the best. Mikalah could be a dark horse.