March 2nd is more than half over and

Granted, it was in my hometown of Erie, PA.......but from the late 80's until the mid 90's, my uncle used to drive famous folks in limos from whatever venue they were performing in to the airport, hotel, whatever.......I have no idea how many celebrities he's driven, but there were quite a few over the years. The one guy he said made the biggest impression on him was Jon Bon Jovi. He said this guy was the most down to earth, family oriented celebrity he's ever met. Take that for what it's worth......but if he's okay by my uncle Eddie, he's okay by me.

Happy Birthday, Jon!

"The only thing I love more than my wife is my money."

-- Jon Bon Jovi

Greedy prick.

259090[/snapback]

Without his wife, he would still have money. Without all that money, he would have never landed his wife.

Without his wife, he would still have money. Without all that money, he would have never landed his wife.

259096[/snapback]

How f---ing romantic. Maybe he can write a killer song about it. Let me know when it happens so I can stitch the lyrics into my stonewashed jean jacket.

A little trivia about Bon Jovi.

Where was Bon Jovi's first ever gig played outside of their home state of New Jersey????

Anyone, anyone??..............allright, I'll tell ya.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The Penny Arcade in good ol' Rochester, NY.

They remember it very well because it was snowing like a bastard out that night. Geez, what a surprise, snow.