DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wow. You truly are afraid to leave the house without your diaper, aren't you? Reading your response makes it very clear that you have nothing. Guess what? You'll never have anything, not just because you are afraid, but because you don't have the mental capacity to reason. Now go back in your corner and laugh at the deaths in Benghazi, or Sandy Hook or Columbine. Maybe if you really want a laugh you can think about Kate Steinle.

Sorry, too busy laughing at you and cabin boy DR who is claiming Obama is ISIS's weapons dealer 

You clowns are unreal 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, too busy laughing at you and cabin boy DR who is claiming Obama is ISIS's weapons dealer 

You clowns are unreal 

Are you ever going to mess up and not be wrong about anything?

I think I've come across a foolproof method for getting rich:

1. Ask Tiberius what stocks to buy
  2. Selling shares you do not own to your broker
  3. Collecting your money
  4. Watching the stock go down
  5. Buying back the shares you didn’t own
  6. Keeping the difference, “Change Please!”

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His own words make it quite clear he wasn't above taking the law into his own hands. He bragged about it. 

Your whole narrative is crumbling and the best you can do is claim this is a right wing smear? No, it's evidence of politicization inside the FBI and DOJ and evidence the previous administration empowered those corrupt elements to create a pretense to get FISA warrants on the opposition party. 

This is something dictators around the world would do. 

And it was done by 44 and is being lauded by those on the left as "okay" because "Trump is bad". 

That's not patriotism. That's authoritarianism masquerading as "protecting the people from themselves". 

Only the disclosed ones were on open phones. The IG report allegedly is going to detail there were SECRET phones used to discuss more. There were several ways in which they tried to work around NSA's sniffers.

And they're all being outed. Just wait.

Let's not forget about what Lois Lerner did either. :angry:

20 hours ago, DC Tom said:

!@#$ing WHAT???  

I'm going to tell my FBI neighbor he has to show me what's on his work phone because it's open to public scrutiny, see what he says.

Might I suggest you wear a flack vest and perhaps a hockey mask? :o

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Thank God that's true! 30,000,000 or so Russians will be glad to hear the news!

30,000,000 DEAD Russians, I might add. It's pretty cold in the Gulag Archipelago. 

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What the !@#$?  I know most people haven't heard of Holodomor or dekulakization...but Khmer Rouge?  The Cultural Revolution?

Our guide throughout our trip to China was born during the Cultural Revolution.

His parents were well educated and held properties.

They were relocated to a farm along with many of their friends. 

His father was eventually allowed to return to Beijing and brought along his son - who was born on that farm.

Mother followed them several years later. Most of their friends are still on the farm or are dead. 

His given name is 红卫兵

Every Chinese knows when he was born. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nope, not even thinking about it!! 

White House lawyer Ty Cobb says a pardon for former national security adviser Michael Flynn is not under consideration.

"No — there is no consideration at the White House of pardoning Michael Flynn," Cobb said in an email to The Hill. 

Earlier Friday, Trump refused to rule out a pardon for Flynn, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in its investigation of Russia’s election interference. 

"I don’t want to talk about pardons for Michael Flynn yet,” Trump told reporters at the White House. "We'll see what happens. Let's see." 

A Trump pardon of Flynn would send shockwaves through Washington and possibly throw a wrench into special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into whether the Trump campaign cooperated with Russia’s election meddling in 2016.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365110-trump-lawyer-no-consideration-of-flynn-pardon

----  

He's days must be numbered... 

Asked Friday whether he believes the Russian government meddled with the 2016 presidential election, U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis reportedly replied: “Yes, I believe they did.” The comment comes in contradiction of President Trump, who has at times called the reports of Kremlin interference to be a “hoax,” a “made-up story,” or has said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin when he denies his government did any such thing (despite all the evidence to the contrary).

https://www.thedailybeast.com/secdef-mattis-yes-i-believe-russia-meddled-in-2016-election

No one has ever denied Russia "meddled".

It's been denied they "hacked" or "colluded" or actively changed the outcome of the election. 

You know, all the things that remain unproven... for over a year despite several investigations. 

Russia meddled in every election we've had in the 21st century. That's not a real concern for any rational person. It's only a concern for people who are so blinded by hatred of Trump they are willing to forgo logic, rationality, and principles to bend the narrative and truth to their own ends.

That's the real danger.  

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one has ever denied Russia "meddled".

It's been denied they "hacked" or "colluded" or actively changed the outcome of the election. 

You know, all the things that remain unproven... for over a year despite several investigations. 

Russia meddled in every election we've had in the 21st century. That's not a real concern for any rational person. It's only a concern for people who are so blinded by hatred of Trump they are willing to forgo logic, rationality, and principles to bend the narrative and truth to their own ends.

That's the real danger.  

I am disinterested in the opinions of anyone who bed-wets over net neutrality while simultaneously screaming about Russians using Facebook.

• Like (+1) 1

7000 Trump transition team e mails were handed to Mueller by GSA without issue, yet all of DOJ and FBI couldn’t find Hillary’s 30,000.

And we’re supposed to trust the integrity of this process.

Requesting the 7000 transition e mails was part of a comprehensive investigation. In and of itself, fine.

It’s Mueller’s motives and the ease with which those e mails were provided, further crushing the DOJ/FBI/Hillary House of Cards, that has to make one question things.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

7000 Trump transition team e mails were handed to Mueller by GSA without issue, yet all of DOJ and FBI couldn’t find Hillary’s 30,000.

And we’re supposed to trust the integrity of this process.

Requesting the 7000 transition e mails was part of a comprehensive investigation. In and of itself, fine.

It’s Mueller’s motives and the ease with which those e mails were provided, further crushing the DOJ/FBI/Hillary House of Cards, that has to make one question things.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-transition-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-documents-in-russia-probe.html

DRMPOgJVwAEhGD8.jpg

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

LEAKS don't excuse criminal conduct!!! This is all a sideshow in the Fascist News/Trump Circus.

Every day Robert Mueller stays on as Special Prosecutor make me SMILE and make them SQUIRM. USA! USA! USA!

Go piss up a rope.

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

LEAKS don't excuse criminal conduct!!! This is all a sideshow in the Fascist News/Trump Circus.

Every day Robert Mueller stays on as Special Prosecutor make me SMILE and make them SQUIRM. USA! USA! USA!

Go piss up a rope.

Who should go piss up a rope? Mueller?

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

And... Leaking TS/SCI information is absolutely criminal conduct. ;) 

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Go piss up a rope.

You obviously haven't stayed up to date on the way this whole investigation is turning, have you? You're not going to like it!

So the crowd that asked the Russians and Wikileaks to help obtain Clinton’s emails is now upset with Mueller for obtaining emails through the General Services Administration? Ha ha!! Sends a letter to congress? I guess the courts  would laugh in their faces. Yes, in a criminal investigation the prosecutors can seize evidence. And this was information about how our nation was going to conduct Putins, oops, I mean our foreign policy. 

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Go piss up a rope.

They were not leaks. They are evidence of a crime 

That were improperly obtained and in large part have fueled a giant fishing expedition. 

This is like watching Wicket Tuna, but it's going to end up like The Old Man and the Sea, with Schiff playing the part of the marlin and Muller playing Santiago (Spencer Tracy's) role. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

That were improperly obtained and in large part have fueled a giant fishing expedition. 

This is what happens when you have no set parameters of that investigation that Rosenstein was required to do.

This is showing signs of desperation.

They are searching for ANYTHING that will support the crime they have no evidence of. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/17/fire-mueller-democrats-attacks-301460

They continue to demonstrate they're WAY behind the curve on this story and understanding 45. If he was going to fire Mueller, it would have happened already. Instead, Trump has gone out of his way to speak well of Mueller personally. He slams the DOJ and FBI's handling of the Clinton case but not the Mueller investigation. 

When has 45 shown that kind of restraint? 

Mueller isn't investigating what Politico thinks he is.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/17/fire-mueller-democrats-attacks-301460

They continue to demonstrate they're WAY behind the curve on this story and understanding 45. If he was going to fire Mueller, it would have happened already. Instead, Trump has gone out of his way to speak well of Mueller personally. He slams the DOJ and FBI's handling of the Clinton case but not the Mueller investigation. 

When has 45 shown that kind of restraint? 

Mueller isn't investigating what Politico thinks he is.

Yes, and the left will continue to praise Mueller for his integrity thinking that Trump hates him. When Mueller's probe exonerates Trump and (maybe) points fingers at Clinton the left and the media will go nuts. A little financial advice---buy stock in popcorn companies!

• Like (+1) 1