DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's clear by his actions and text. Only a partisan hack (cough) would deny such. 

This is a man who supervised several key investigations into Trump and Clinton, and in his own words he wanted to assure that Trump would not win and wasn't shy about talking about his plans to do so with his direct superior who SUPPORTED this.

(In other words, a conspiracy by the legal definition of the term).

We know he changed the language from something meeting the criminal standards to warrant prosecution to something less criminal in Clinton's investigation. We all but know he used the Dossier to get a FISA warrant on Flynn and others (we know this because of his words and the fact the judge took himself off the Flynn case), we know he and Ohr used CIA contacts to directly communicate with and influence Steele's dossier. We also pretty much know for a fact the FBI paid Steele for his work as well as Ohr's wife. 

If this were an investigation into President Hillary Clinton being run by pro-Trump FBI, DOJ, and FISA personnel marching to the orders of 43 you would rightfully be throwing a hissy fit.

Which words are you saying are so clear that he was going to take the law into his own hands? That's just stupid. Only a partisan hack or conspiracy theorist would jump to that conclusion

cough cough cough 

----  

are you also also suggesting that the Republicans in congress that investigated Hillary and found nothing were partisan, pro-Hillary plants as well?? Because they didn't find any crimes either 

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

In combination with the following: 

*Allowing HRC's aids to knowingly lie to the FBI about the existence of HRC's servers. 

*Changing the language of Comey's statement on HRC TWICE from "gross negligence" to something less than criminal. 

*Claiming to a FISA judge the dossier was compiled by the USIC and was not opposition research and using it to illegally surveil Trump's team.

*Actively working along side CIA assets to pay for, and bolster the import, of said dossier.

*Leaking TS/SCI SIGINT to Sally Yates and the media over the course of the year.

Oh, and at least three of those are serious felonies... but keep on refusing to exercise your own free thinking and continue to live down to your rep on this board. :beer:

"This man cannot be president"... I'm sure they were talking about moving to Canada. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even smart people are doing so. I wish I had a recording of the conversation I had today with two very bright people trying to convince me that using the surveillance state against your political rivals is okay so long as it's the left doing it to the right because, and I **** you not this was word for word what they laid out: "history shows that right wing fanatics are far more dangerous than left wing, who has ever been rounded up and put into camps by a leftist government? Nobody. But look at Hitler in Germany."

Conditioning is a hell of a thing. Like you've been saying, they're fighting Nazism, so everything is justified and the cognitive dissonance is allowed to go forth undeterred. 

What the !@#$?  I know most people haven't heard of Holodomor or dekulakization...but Khmer Rouge?  The Cultural Revolution?

Just now, DC Tom said:

What the !@#$?  I know most people haven't heard of Holodomor or dekulakization...but Khmer Rouge?  The Cultural Revolution?

You ain't kidding. I was stunned. And, in this town in this environment, I knew I couldn't correct them without it becoming a huge row. So I just nodded and shook my head. If you question the narrative out here, you're immediately painted as being part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Even smart people are doing so. I wish I had a recording of the conversation I had today with two very bright people trying to convince me that using the surveillance state against your political rivals is okay so long as it's the left doing it to the right because, and I **** you not this was word for word what they laid out: "history shows that right wing fanatics are far more dangerous than left wing, who has ever been rounded up and put into camps by a leftist government? Nobody. But look at Hitler in Germany."

Thank God that's true! 30,000,000 or so Russians will be glad to hear the news!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Conditioning is a hell of a thing. Like you've been saying, they're fighting Nazism, so everything is justified and the cognitive dissonance is allowed to go forth undeterred. 

I'd have pulled up a picture of Stalin on my phone and held it up in silence. If they protested, I'd have then moved on to Mao. If they still protested, I'd find Castro.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'd have pulled up a picture of Stalin on my phone and held it up in silence. If they protested, I'd have then moved on to Mao. If they still protested, I'd find Castro.

I should have. Instead I just shook my head and let it go. It wasn't the best spot to make a stand professionally. :beer: 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I should have. Instead I just shook my head and let it go. It wasn't the best spot to make a stand professionally. :beer: 

You’re in the wrong profession. But then again the last good thing I had to say about your profession was 1983. Then I move to LA. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Actually there is something good about your profession. You get to bang hot chicks that are looking for work. That **** is awesome!!!!

It used to be.  Now they just blame their bad decisions on you, and you're professionally !@#$ed.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Or accuse you of looking at them wrong and you’re !@#$ed. 

It's going to get to the point where even the merest hint of masculinity is considered sexual misconduct.  For which I can't wait...

"He has facial hair!  I feel oppressed!"

"Oh, so it's okay when Rosie O'Donnell does it?"

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's going to get to the point where even the merest hint of masculinity is considered sexual misconduct.  For which I can't wait...

"He has facial hair!  I feel oppressed!"

"Oh, so it's okay when Rosie O'Donnell does it?"

Hyperbole I know but also a legitimate possibility. Third wave feminism is aids.

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

In combination with the following: 

*Allowing HRC's aids to knowingly lie to the FBI about the existence of HRC's servers. 

*Changing the language of Comey's statement on HRC TWICE from "gross negligence" to something less than criminal. 

*Claiming to a FISA judge the dossier was compiled by the USIC and was not opposition research and using it to illegally surveil Trump's team.

*Actively working along side CIA assets to pay for, and bolster the import, of said dossier.

*Leaking TS/SCI SIGINT to Sally Yates and the media over the course of the year.

Oh, and at least three of those are serious felonies... but keep on refusing to exercise your own free thinking and continue to live down to your rep on this board. :beer:

"This man cannot be president"... I'm sure they were talking about moving to Canada. :lol:

You are just making things up. 

Like I said, if Hillary was doing anything wrong the Republican congress would have done all in their power, they did nothing. 

And I see Putin is making the same arguments you are. Why is that? 

Literally, Putin is making the Deep State argument! 

So are you 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are just making things up. 

Like I said, if Hillary was doing anything wrong the Republican congress would have done all in their power, they did nothing. 

And I see Putin is making the same arguments you are. Why is that? 

Literally, Putin is making the Deep State argument! 

So are you 

This is a wonderful opportunity for you to show your brilliance and gain credibility on this site. Take each of DR's points that you refute and actually refute them. Go line for line and tear those points apart. Do not use hyperbole or just opinion. Use reasoning. Go ahead, try the big-boy pants on and take a chance. At some point in time you just have to prove to yourself that you are truly potty trained.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is a wonderful opportunity for you to show your brilliance and gain credibility on this site. Take each of DR's points that you refute and actually refute them. Go line for line and tear those points apart. Do not use hyperbole or just opinion. Use reasoning. Go ahead, try the big-boy pants on and take a chance. At some point in time you just have to prove to yourself that you are truly potty trained.

Why should I waste my time answering nonsense? 

I don't need to prove anything, I really don't, but you know I did. Right? I did prove you to be a hypocrite, didn't I? 

You are the one that buys DR's stupid conspiracy theorists crap. You prove it you coward. You should. You are calling me out, you believe his fairy tales so you back it up Mr. Big Boy pants wearer, lol. 

You, a big boy!? :lol:

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why should I waste my time answering nonsense? 

I don't need to prove anything, I really don't, but you know I did. Right? I did prove you to be a hypocrite, didn't I? 

You are the one that buys DR's stupid conspiracy theorists crap. You prove it you coward. You should. You are calling me out, you believe his fairy tales so you back it up Mr. Big Boy pants wearer, lol. 

You, a big boy!? :lol:

Wow. You truly are afraid to leave the house without your diaper, aren't you? Reading your response makes it very clear that you have nothing. Guess what? You'll never have anything, not just because you are afraid, but because you don't have the mental capacity to reason. Now go back in your corner and laugh at the deaths in Benghazi, or Sandy Hook or Columbine. Maybe if you really want a laugh you can think about Kate Steinle.

• Like (+1) 1