DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. They're pro western IC with long histories of working with the west and lobbyists, including the Podesta Group, Manafort's firm, and Mercury. They were also instrumental in the overthrow of Putin loyalists in the Ukraine.

Manafort also gave the info to Kilimnik according to Manafort's attorney and wouldn't sharing that info with any foreigners be suspicious?

What would be a non-nefarious reason for giving out the info?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I  don't need to try to figure out what you mean, you dumbass. If you want discussion then you should make it easy to have a discussion with you.

By the way, you still didn't address the point about anonymous sources being good or bad, no matter which side of the debate it falls on. Give it a shot.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Obvious to who? Name names.

Now that your confusion has cleared why not answer?

Bet you can't. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Manafort also gave the info to Kilimnik according to Manafort's attorney and wouldn't sharing that info with any foreigners be suspicious?

What would be a non-nefarious reason for giving out the info?

There's a reason the NYT lead with fake news two days ago then had to retract. To confuse you on just this issue.

Passing it to Kilimnik is not suspicious considering their relationship. To find out why, look into what Manafort and the Podestas were doing for the Ukraine at the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The House committees will have lots of hearings... the real power is in the Senate. 

And Graham said yesterday top of his agenda is FISA abuse.

I still have my fingers crossed that his spinal fusion holds. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a reason the NYT lead with fake news two days ago then had to retract. To confuse you on just this issue.

Passing it to Kilimnik is not suspicious considering their relationship. To find out why, look into what Manafort and the Podestas were doing for the Ukraine at the time. 

Passing along American voter rolls to foreigners is not suspicious?

What about their relationship justifies it?

From the Dailey beast
Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney, will testify publicly in front of the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7, according to CNN. “I thank Michael Cohen for agreeing to testify before the Oversight Committee voluntarily,” said Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-MD). “I want to make clear that we have no interest in inappropriately interfering with any ongoing criminal investigations, and to that end, we are in the process of consulting with Special Counsel Mueller’s office.” Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison late last year for lying to Congress, orchestrating hush payments to two women, and other crimes. He’s been cooperating with Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. Cohen told CNN that he agreed to testify before Congress “in furtherance of my commitment to cooperate and provide the American people with answers.” “I look forward to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired,” he said.
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is suspicious. But not for the reasons you're implying. 

Manafort was a plant. Once you get that sorted, the rest makes sense.

Putin's plant. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy *****... this was a real tweet.  ? The Democrats are in more trouble than I supposed if Elijah Cummings is one of their "super powers". 

(That tweet has to be paid for, no one is that insane and stupid to believe something like that!)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Holy *****... this was a real tweet.  ? The Democrats are in more trouble than I supposed if Elijah Cummings is one of their "super powers". 

(That tweet has to be paid for, no one is that insane and stupid to believe something like that!)

He is pretty sharp on the oversight committee, actually.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whaaaa? Who could'a seen this twist coming?! 

:ph34r:

Much more to come.

(swampiest committee on the Hill)

Well, that explains the timing of the Manafort 'oopsie', and the subsequent media misrepresentation/lies about the internal polling data.

• Like (+1) 1