DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Too bad Jared Kushner still can see our nations most secret documents and information even though he can't get a security clearance. Hopefully that won't last much longer 

I too have been waiting to hear from all those same posters that were aghast that Hillary's email server was exposing possible classified information.  Geez, it would seem the WH's carelessness with security clearances and classified information should raise similar howls but nothing so far.  Curious, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

I too have been waiting to hear from all those same posters that were aghast that Hillary's email server was exposing possible classified information.  Geez, it would seem the WH's carelessness with security clearances and classified information should raise similar howls but nothing so far.  Curious, eh?

Or how about Ivanka actually going to Korea as our official? What a joke all around this administration is

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or how about Ivanka actually going to Korea as our official? What a joke all around this administration is

Well, if she is going to be VP in 2020, she has to get more experience in international affairs.  Well, to be fair, she has sold handbags worldwide but, well you know what I mean.

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

It's only curious to those partisans who conflate the two situations when in reality they're entirely different. 

It is expected that this investigation is going to wrap up shortly and the Dems are going to have major egg on their faces, damaging themselves severely for the midterms.

They tried like hell to get something on Trump to bury him, but even members of congress (both sides) want to move on.

I knew this was crap from day one and it wasted tons of time, money and manpower.

Trump's a lot of things (good and bad), but a Russian butt kisser isn't one of them.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It is expected that this investigation is going to wrap up shortly and the Dems are going to have major egg on their faces, damaging themselves severely for the midterms.

They tried like hell to get something on Trump to bury him, but even members of congress (both sides) want to move on.

I knew this was crap from day one and it wasted tons of time, money and manpower.

Trump's a lot of things (good and bad), but a Russian butt kisser isn't one of them.

If this Russian thing did not exist, Trump would still be deeply underwater with voters. He is a racist pig and the women do not like him. He is holding his own with white male voters but that is it 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He talks all big about running in unarmed to face down a dude with an assault rifle but is afraid of Robert Mueller's questions 

why would you personalize this?

get a grip...