DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Also misused: official FBI desk; official government office chair; official government office wall; official government water cooler; photocopier; official government tactical radio; official government handcuffs - metal and Flexicuffs; official FBI HRT kneepads and Halligan tool; official FBI K-9 unit leash, collar, and kennel; two official FBI CPR dummies; official government polygraph electrodes; and three official government copies of the Steele Report.

This sounds like a Boyst tale. Were you able to make bail?

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Also misused: official FBI desk; official government office chair; official government office wall; official government water cooler; photocopier; official government tactical radio; official government handcuffs - metal and Flexicuffs; official FBI HRT kneepads and Halligan tool; official FBI K-9 unit leash, collar, and kennel; two official FBI CPR dummies; official government polygraph electrodes; and three official government copies of the Steele Report.

And two official Obama portraits are all sticky

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell published a PowerPoint Monday night titled “Evidence of Collusion” that failed to include any evidence.....:lol:

Still Lacking Evidence Of Collusion, Democrats Move The Goalposts
by Peter Hasson

Original Article

7a7ea860f58e013518dd005056a9545d

But he FEELS there's a conspiracy, and Critical Theory tells us that feelings as expressed by narrative are more important than facts and evidence.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell published a PowerPoint Monday night titled “Evidence of Collusion” that failed to include any evidence.....:lol:

Still Lacking Evidence Of Collusion, Democrats Move The Goalposts
by Peter Hasson

Original Article

7a7ea860f58e013518dd005056a9545d

The Trump tower meeting is evidence of collusion

the Daily Caller is such a sh it propaganda garbage outfit. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting read, I have my own idea about who authored the early portions of the dossier (Nellie Ohr and Simpson himself), but later memos that compile the dossier I can see being constructed this way:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/did_christopher_steele_write_his_dossier_or_did_a_russian_associate.html

"What is most disturbing is that no one in the media appears to have reviewed the language of the dossier.  Whether the primary author is Steele or a Russian associate, the dossier is a mess, both in its content and in its style.

A former KGB spy who defected to the United States, Konstantin Preobrazhenky, did not feel qualified to assess the language of the dossier.  English is not his first language.  As to content, however, he told us, "There is no information in the dossier whatsoever.  It's just foolish speculation.  There are no references.  It is not an intelligence document of any kind.  I was laughing when I was reading it."

facepalm-photo.jpg

• Like (+1) 1