DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Steele didn't write much of the dossier - if any. He didn't come up with any of it (see my earlier threads). 

The information was fabricated by Nellie Ohr and Simpson. It wasn't Russian disinfo, it was false and created by the DOJ/FBI to justify a FISA warrant after Rogers shut off their spigot for private contractors to access 702 information while working at the FBI.

So your theory is that Steele was perfectly willing to be the scapegoat of a total fabrication in which he had no participation, and Russia had no role at all in the dossier?

Yeah ok.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The amount of crap you sling is unreal 

You spelled facts wrong. 

4 minutes ago, GG said:

So your theory is that Steele was perfectly willing to be the scapegoat of a total fabrication in which he had no participation, and Russia had no role at all in the dossier?

Yeah ok.

That's not a theory. It's backed by a long trail of evidence. 

He wasn't signing up to be a scapegoat. "She was never supposed to lose". And Russia had a big role to play in the creation of the dossier - because the sources they tapped and paid for to create the appearance of a real dossier were Russians.

But that's not the same thing as saying the Dems or DOJ were duped by Russian disinfo. They CREATED the Russian disinfo to lie to the FISA court and cover their own ass.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You spelled facts wrong. 

That's not a theory. It's backed by a long trail of evidence. 

He wasn't signing up to be a scapegoat. "She was never supposed to lose". And Russia had a big role to play in the creation of the dossier - because the sources they tapped and paid for to create the appearance of a real dossier were Russians.

But that's not the same thing as saying the Dems or DOJ were duped by Russian disinfo. They CREATED the Russian disinfo.

How convenient! You are a complete joke 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. I do find bull sh it convenient.   :) 

There, I fixed that for you, Mr. Bull Sh itter :) 

And please stop calling others partisan, your face is so far up Trump's corrupt butt you can see where he was spanked 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

There, I fixed that for you, Mr. Bull Sh itter :) 

And please stop calling others partisan, your face is so far up Trump's corrupt butt you can see where he was spanked 

How the hell do you dress yourself every morning? Because you are a complete moron.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Reading is hard. I know.

Your BS, for sure! 

Let's also not forget that McCabe is also a potential witness against Trump. Putting pressure on him, asking him who he voted for are all more sauce for the goose of obstruction. 

Score! B-)