DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah... except that if there were no dossier, there would be no investigation to "obstruct". We'll just ignore the fact that you don't understand what "obstruction" actually means.

Though I do like this new DNC-approved talking point that the discredited memo that started the investigation no longer matters. It's like Americans dying in Libya, what does it matter?

It matters to gator though. Don't take his laughter away.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How did the dossier lead to the obstruction investigation? I don't think you can explain that. Because it's not true

Wow, you actually took it as a challenge that TYTT called KW95's post the "dumbest thing" on this board in awhile.

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Wow, you actually took it as a challenge that TYTT called KW95's post the "dumbest thing" on this board in awhile.

Wow, that actually upsets your stupid ass? You are pathetic. And BTW, TYTT is as dumb as they come around here. Has he told you yet how paper money is unconstitutional? 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, that actually upsets your stupid ass? You are pathetic. And BTW, TYTT is as dumb as they come around here. Has he told you yet how paper money is unconstitutional? 

Upset? No amount of idiocy from you can upset me. I find it hysterical that you apparently take it personally when someone makes a post that's even dumber than your usual drivel.

Edited by Koko78

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Upset? No amount of idiocy from you can upset me. I find it hysterical that you apparently take it personally when someone makes a post that's even dumber than your usual drivel.

So what is obstruction of justice again? 

2 hours ago, GG said:

I'm trying to understand what's so objectionable in that commentary.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Quote-

The spin that the dossier was created because of Russian disinformation is not only false, it's a cop out designed to put distance between the dossier's actual creators (and motives for its creation) and the dossier itself. 

Thus, it's not the democrats or Obama's fault they violated the fourth amendment rights of dozens of team trump officials, or used the dossier to get a FISA warrant - they were only doing so because they believed the information presented to them by the Russian disinformation campaign. Sure they broke the law, but they did so for the right reasons. Because they were duped. 

Its a narrative camp Clinton/Obama is offering to trump through the media as a way to sue for peace. If you accept its all Russian disinfo, that means the mueller probe is bunk (because it's based on Russian disinfo). So the deal goes something like this: get behind this narrative shift, and we will drop the mueller investigation in exchange for trump not prosecuting them for the abuse of the surveillance system. 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The spin that the dossier was created because of Russian disinformation is not only false, it's a cop out designed to put distance between the dossier's actual creators (and motives for its creation) and the dossier itself. 

Thus, it's not the democrats or Obama's fault they violated the fourth amendment rights of dozens of team trump officials, or used the dossier to get a FISA warrant - they were only doing so because they believed the information presented to them by the Russian disinformation campaign. Sure they broke the law, but they did so for the right reasons. Because they were duped. 

Its a narrative camp Clinton/Obama is offering to trump through the media as a way to sue for peace. If you accept its all Russian disinfo, that means the mueller probe is bunk (because it's based on Russian disinfo). So the deal goes something like this: get behind this narrative shift, and we will drop the mueller investigation in exchange for trump not prosecuting them for the abuse of the surveillance system. 

Just shut up already you moron 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's nothing like that sinking feeling when the message on the wall starts to appear and flies in the face of everything you've supported and claimed.

He will still have his moms basement after the dumbocratic party comes crashing down! ?

2 minutes ago, westside said:

He will still have his moms basement after the dumbocratic party comes crashing down! ?

The wave election will carry me! 

You are a really sorry ass poster. A real POS. Why can't you say anything intelligent? Is it that you are too stupid? Yes it is.